Mafia: Last Nights of Summer

Started by Søren, August 07, 2016, 08:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Last Nights of Summer

The dark crimson colored sun spread across the evening sky above the western coast. A car group several friends hung onto a Jeep as it drove towards a large beach house. Each teen was happy to be here. One last hurrah for the summer, a final send off before the new school year. One last last week together. Little did they knew it truly would be some people's last. Not everyone in the group was truthful. Not all had the best intentions. Some were evil. And the trip would end in bloodshed.

Welcome to Last Nights of Summer Mafia!
Here's a rundown of the rules to Mafia:
The Rules
If you do not know the rules of Mafia, then here they are.
Mafia is a game in which one side, the Mafia is trying to kill all the Innocents until there are none left. However, the goal of the Innocents is to identify and execute the Mafia by voting them out. There are two stages of Mafia, Day, and Night. At nighttime, the Mafia choose one player to kill, but in the daytime all of the players find out who died the night before and the eliminated player's role, and vote for who they think is the Mafia, and may try to convince each other who is the Mafia, and who isn't. The person with the most votes is eliminated, and their role is revealed. This happens again and again until all of the Innocents are dead, or all the Mafia is executed.
There other some other roles, too.
The Doctor- an Innocent which each night, after the Mafia chooses who they will kill, they try to predict who was killed by the Mafia,  and whoever they pick is granted immunity from the Mafia that night. (The Doctor can choose himself, but cannot choose any player twice in a row).
The Detective- another Innocent that after the Mafia chooses their victim, can investigate a player who they suspect is the mafia, and the moderator will say if they are or not.
The Cupid- again, another Innocent that in the beginning of the game, chooses two "Lovers", who, if one of the "Lovers" die, the other will also die.

Have fun!
______

I'm looking for a healthy 10 people, but 8 or 9 can get us started.
1. Eul -DECTECTIVE, VOTED OUT
2. Sage
3. Galli -KILLED BY MAFIA
4. Fatch -INNOCENT, VOTED OUT
5. Groddil -INNOCENT, KILLED AS PART OF CUPID COUPLE
6. Rosie
7. Gonff
8. Chipster -KILLED BY MAFIA
9. Ash -INNOCENT, VOTED OUT
10. Del
11. Corn -MAFIA, VOTED OUT, PART OF CUPID COUPLE

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Fatch of Southsward

~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Groddil

Rosie Willowwater

I'll Join!

Will this be the same concept as Sam's?

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Chipster of Noonvale

This seems fun.  I think I'll join.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

I'll join! ;D

Of course in all of the mafia games that I have played in real life I have been the first one killed so I am not exactly healthy... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Can I squeak in? Or is 11 too many?

Søren

We can make eleven work. I wasn't expecting such a strong reaction so quickly, so I'll have to get the story written up. I will have a dummy die first, so everyone will get a chance to play. Your PMs will go out once I've assigned the roles and the story is written.

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.