"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Mafia: Last Nights of Summer

Started by Søren, August 07, 2016, 08:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Søren

Ok fine. Story will be up tonight.
I initially planned for last night, but I had a spontaneous engagement that usurped such plans.

Hehe

I'm retired from the forum

Fatch of Southsward

The dead people t-shirt community is booming.  ;)
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Aimless Gallivanter

it's a club, Fatch. Very exclusive.
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

Quote from: Søren on August 29, 2016, 01:49:37 AM
Ok fine. Story will be up tonight.
I initially planned for last night, but I had a spontaneous engagement that usurped such plans.

Hehe

You're engaged! Yay! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Aimless Gallivanter

*gasp*
Søren's getting married!?
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

Not really, you joined after all of the news about V and everything. ;D And we enjoy teasing him like that. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Aimless Gallivanter

i know its a joke. søren isn't that old
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

Ah. You responded in such character that I thought that you believed it! You missed your calling as an actor! ;D

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Søren

The three friends sat in silence. They didn't feel like moving. They didn't want to do anything except just sit and analyze. Rosie got up, resting a hand on Gonff as she did. "I think I should try to sleep." Gone smiled to her as she left. He suddenly felt weary of Sage. "What if he's actually a killer?" he though. Gonff scooted away from him. Sage was uneasy about the both of them. Rosie, who had been quiet the whole trip, hung on Gonff a lot. Gonff didn't seem to mind. Sage narrowed his eyes. "Maybe they're a little too close..." he wondered.
Rosie stood in the bathroom of the magnificent house. She brushed her hair unto a nice, straight curtain. She just stared at herself in the mirror. "Corn was right." she thought to herself. "These boys are easy. All I have to do is finish these two up, and then she'll finally be proud of me! I can be just... like... her..." she smiled. She dug in her bag, and pulled out a lipstick. She pulled off the cap, and wrote on the mirror.
Gonff had drifted asleep as Sage rose. He wanted to check out some of those bags Rosie had. He snuck into the luggage room. Opening her suitcase, he nearly jumped at the sight. Explosives, knives, rope, guns, and more weapons he didn't even recognize. All he could do was cover his mouth. He picked up a small revolver, and examined it. It was loaded. He stuck it in his pocket and quickly put everything back. "What are you doing?" asked an eerily feminine voice. He jumped and faced Rosie. "Nothing." he said "just grabbing a few things from my bag." She stared at him as he scurried away.
Sage ran into the next room. "Gonff! Gonff Gonff Gonff!!!" he called out. "What?" asked Gonff. "Look what I found in Rosie's bag!!" Before Gonff could even process what he was seeing, Rosie sprung. She wrapped her arms around Sage's neck, dragging him to the ground. "ROSIE NO!" Gonff cried. Rosie struggled to suffocate Sage, but he was able to get the edge on her and shoved her off. Gonff tried to separate the two. "Please, stop!" he pleaded. Sage pulled the revolver out of his pocket. "She's the killer! Can't you see?!" In the moment of Gonff's confusion, Rosie sprung on him. Sage closed his eyes and pulled the trigger. Rosie hit the ground. The bullet grazed over Gonff's shoulder and between her eyes. Gonff hit the ground in shock, holding her closely. Sage sat down in shock, shaking. He tossed the gun away, and wept.

Three days later, the cars came to pick up the once happy group. People called the police, who arrived later to the gruesome sight. The terror they found in the hollowed eyes of the remaining two teens effected even them. As they examined the house, they came across a mirror in a bathroom, with bright red lipstick carved into a message.

We are not interested in the possibility of defeat.
Not within the silence of a sleeping house, nor the clamor of a teenage mob.
Fear can not be vanquished, we can not be destroyed.
Fear will rise up again and control the masses, take back the power and crush the insurgent hoard that means to quench it.
As this week fades in to the distant memories of injured do-gooders and open wounds,
they will feel the fear of dying young.
Lie awake at night in terror, admitting fear will return to glory and the story of those who set out to conquer will finish in death.
All that they love and care for will sink
Into the abyss of a new dark age
Made more sinister
And perhaps more protracted
By the light of perverted science and rebellion
The whole root and heavy core
will perish in starving captivity
You will never win your freedom
You cannot escape fear.

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING MAFIA: LAST NIGHTS OF SUMMER

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

So when you said my suspicions were "not quite" right, what you meant was "completely wrong."

Regardless, cool story. The message Rosie wrote was very eerie.

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Fatch of Southsward

Rosie and Corn. Obvious at times, yet they nearly won.  :)

Good game everyone!
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Gonff the Mousethief

YAS!! I GUESSED RIGHT!! By the way, I was the Cupid, and originally set Galli and Ash. Søren however forgot about it so I chose Cornflower and Groddil. Sorry Groddil...

Also, this has to be my favorite game of Mafia in a long time. I literally was thinking about this all day, hoping I picked right. The story was so engaging, and the deaths just so enjoyable. After Galli does hers, I hope to finally get my chance to see if I can join the legends of Mafia making.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Hickory

Honestly I'm trying to figure out how Rosie lugged that much heavy baggage into the house without looking suspicious.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.