News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Martin to Matthias

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, January 14, 2012, 03:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bragoon

Yes, he's visited many warriors over the years.  And some not-so-warrior-like creatures too.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

MatthiasMan

Who was Luke's father and why doesn't Luke have a M name like all the rest?

Bragoon

Luke's father was either named Martin and defended Mossflower against Verdauga Greeneyes' initial conquest, or he was an unnamed mouse and the first Martin was his grandfather.

As for the 'M' name, he already had lots, why not mix it up a little?
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Søren

The full history and family tree of Martin the Warrior, Martin the Elder Warrior and Luke the Warrior can be found here. http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/Family_Trees But you probutly already knew that. And there could be related by Martin the Elder Warrior having siblings, or something like that.

I'm retired from the forum

MatthiasMan

Vilu Daskar

He is by spirit.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Felldoh154

Matthias wasn't the only wielder of the sword, rakkety tam wielded it and had the same kind of reaction and he's a squirrel

Redwallfan7

Triss also wielded the sword.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Felldoh154

And they definetly weren't descended from Martin :) so its his spirit that does it, no blood relation

Gonff the Mousethief

ya very many people wielded the sword
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

i am that is (Matthias)

I don't think so...at least probably not genetically.

Gonff the Mousethief

What about dandin? he was a descendent from gonff and he weileded the sword. Martin told simeonwhere to find it and give it to dandin? maybe him and mariel had a son, but than went adventuring like his parents. he must have been a long time because the people who dropped of Matthias where probably gonfsf descendants, not martins
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Kitsune

It's not possible for Martin to be Matthias' ancestor because in one of the Redwall books (I don't remember which one), one of the scribes or some other learned character said that Martin did not have any children.