News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Granted, but now they all live in your room.

I wish I didn't have to do schooling.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Grasnted - Now you're a year behind. Once you've done THAT, then you've used up all your vacation time.

I wish five years would go by really, really fast.....

Gwen A. Mouse

(You must not be a senior in high school yet. ;D) Granted. Once those five years pass, you will look back and think, "Where did the time go? It went so quickly! Life just keeps speeding up as it goes, and before I know it I'm going to be married and have kids, and be settled down permanently."

I wish that I could speak in any accent perfectly.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Rainshadow

Granted!  The accents sound perfect... to you.  ;D

I wish that I could eat however much I wanted and not be overweight, but not be malnourished either.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gwen A. Mouse

Granted! But you lose your appetite forever.

I wish that I had a job so that I actually had money. :(
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Cornflower MM

Granted - Now you never have free time.

I wish there was another Twilight book.

Jetthebinturong

Granted but it's only two pages long and says "And then an asteroid hit the Earth and everyone died in fire"

I wish I was able to cross between fictional universes
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Granted- You can never come back to this one.

I iwhs...Hmm, what do I wish? I wish I knew what I wish,......

Rainshadow

Granted, but your wish is that the world would end in a terrible way, filled with nuclear bombs, explosions, and something having to do with aliens who want to take over the planet.

I wish that the crick in my neck would go away.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Granted, a madman chopped off your head

I wish that I could meet and befriend (possibly even seduce  ;)) any fictional character I wanted

The Skarzs

. . . Granted, but you'll never be able to have a moment without them right next to you, eventually driving you insane.

I wish that cuts weren't so annoying.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 11, 2014, 01:00:42 AM
. . . Granted, but you'll never be able to have a moment without them right next to you, eventually driving you insane.

I wish that cuts weren't so annoying.

That's evil

Granted, they're now agonizing

I wish I had the power to do anything I could imagine

Cornflower MM

Granted - Now it's all so easy, you're bored all the time, and therefore driven insane.

I wish Fivbe years would go by really, really, really fast.....

Rainshadow

Granted!  Unfortunately, I forgot to set a timer for 5 years, so now 25 years have gone by really, really, really fast.  Sorry!

I wish that I had more time to practice for the VBS skit.

Cornflower MM

AAAH! No!

Granted - Now you're forbidden to hang out with your friends or come online here......Or touch a computer. >:D

I wish Tuesday would get here already.....*Sighs, thinking of why I want Tuesday to get here*