The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

If I knew what anime was I would disagree.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Skyblade

Are you joking or serious with that comment?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Skyblade

I voted for you in the "favorite profile pictures" poll. Anyway, it's better in your opinion ;)

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 23, 2015, 10:21:08 PM
Perspective on what?

Everything

Cornflower MM

Hmm. . . . Everything? That's a tall order. :P

Vilu Daskar

Søren

How do you know? You said you can't see mine. ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

I just know.

Is Ben Mason the one in the picture?

Cornflower MM

Oh, I dunno about that. They're equally awesome - Can you go for that?

Rainshadow

I think I can remedy that...  *Throws confetti over Hana-chan's head*  Woohoo!  Isn't it so fun, not being bored?  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Never heard of it, sorry. :P Seems interesting, though!
*Laughs as confetti comes swirling through the air* Yes! This is fun!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Is Icebear okay with mocha instead?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Skyblade