News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Combine the members!

Started by Trigoma, August 20, 2012, 06:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Because Im already Worf, your not a Vulcan, nor a girl, nor an older Asian dude. Thus, you can be Talaxian.
Ok, I REALLY want this one to work, but it only has three real matches:

From left to right:
Rus (just grasping at straws) *insert person*(I don't know who that would match) Rain, Skarz, Blue.

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Okay, I'll be the blue girl!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I immediately thought of you people when I saw that trailer.

Rainshadow

*Is slightly confused as to what yellow is supposed to represent*  I'm gonna assume happiness, as the others don't look all that happy.  And that's cool with me; I mean, the happy emotion gets blue hair.  That's awesome.  ;D

Any Sherlock fan + any Harry Potter fan =

I really just wanted to post that picture, 'cause that picture's awesome.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Yellow girl is Joy.
Blue girl is Sadness.
Green girl is disgust.
Purple dude is fear.
Red dude is anger.

Cornflower MM

Never mind, I'm not sad. Quite the opposite, 'cause I DID A DOUBLE FOR THE FIRST TINE IN MY LIFE!!!

Rusvul

I'm not perpetually afraid... If it was confusion/curiosity, then maybe, but not fear... :P

The Skarzs

Perhaps not what they portray, but what they look like, Rus.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 29, 2014, 12:11:26 AM
I'm not perpetually afraid... If it was confusion/curiosity, then maybe, but not fear... :P
Well, I needed a guy to fit the bill, and Del wasn't like that, nor Sandpaw or Sam. Don't know Tam enough, and then there's you.
I thought that the red anger one fit Skarz perfectly in every way. :P

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 29, 2014, 02:42:40 AM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 29, 2014, 12:11:26 AM
Well, I needed a guy to fit the bill, and Del wasn't like that, nor Sandpaw or Sam. Don't know Tam enough, and then there's you.
I thought that the red anger one fit Skarz perfectly in every way. :P

The purple guy is SOOOOOOO definitely not Tammy.

Ungatt Trunn

Me + Rain-chan =

Anime FnaF character!  :D ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

No.  NO.  DO NOT DRAG ME INTO YOUR FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S OBSESSION.  ESPECIALLY NOT WHEN IT INVOLVES A CREEPY PINK FOX THING.

I reeeeaaaaaally don't like Five Nights At Freddy's.  :P  (And it's either Rain or Ame-chan.  Not a combination of the two.  ::))

Faiy-chan + anyone who annoys her =

;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!