Søren

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on May 19, 2015, 03:09:04 PM
Hahaha!

Delka!

HAHAHAHAHA! ;D

Left to right:
Me (Hawkeye because I'm not as patriotic as Captian America),
James (He's all techie)
Sand or Wylder (Patriptic people, but Sand would need a promotion before he could be Cap)
Leatho (Big athletic dude, like Hulk)
Banya (Unfortunately, Black Widow is the only girl I could find with this combination of people, so it's not as tailored.)
Skarzs (Dat hammah doe)

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jetthebinturong

James may be a techie but he doesn't have Stark's annoying and abrasive personality.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

Annoying? Abrasive? Never! He'd be better if as J.A.R.V.I.S. tho. By which I meant games jryphon.

Søren

Ok, Jet, you're now Stark. Just kidding. Not techie enough either.....

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on May 19, 2015, 02:55:52 PM
REVIVE!!!

Jukka and Del:

As you can see, Jukka is acting as Legolas perched on Delfax. ;D
Lol, wut?

Several of us members if we got together.  (Corny is the girl in the pink shirt, Soren is the guy in the yellow-and-green, James is the guy with the plaid shirt and glasses, Sam is the guy with the beard, Rain is the girl with the thick dark hair, and Mhera is the girl with the headband and jacket.)

And this is me (I was the one recording the above video ;D):

(I'm not trying to offend anyone. XD)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

You have this crazy look on your face.

Anyway, that's you? You have braces? Or a retainer/pall bar/expander/etc.?

Banya

@Sage: I think Jukka was saying that she's not unlike the girl in the video, and that excuses her absence from being represented in the video above.  I've heard Jukka's voice, and that's not it.  Correct me if I'm wrong, Jukka.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on May 19, 2015, 03:16:32 PM
Banya (Unfortunately, Black Widow is the only girl I could find with this combination of people, so it's not as tailored.)
'Sall right, I like her, and I've got the hair.  Mine's just more coppery and looks less like someone poured bucket of red paint over my head.

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, that isn't me.  I have long, dark brown hair.  I thought I'd mentioned that enough times... :P

And none of you are as socially awkward as those people in the video.  I hope. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Skarzs

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on May 19, 2015, 03:16:32 PM

Left to right:
Me (Hawkeye because I'm not as patriotic as Captian America),
James (He's all techie)
Sand or Wylder (Patriptic people, but Sand would need a promotion before he could be Cap)
Leatho (Big athletic dude, like Hulk)
Skarzs (Dat hammah doe)
Then it's a good thing it's arguable who is stronger, Hulk or Thor, because I think I'm bulkier than Leatho. ;D ;)
And the combination is awesome. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Okay, so Banya will be the ban widow, Ash, are you willing to trade with Del for the Hulk?

Lady Ashenwyte

NO. Can I be Ultron or some other guy?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.