Guessing game!

Started by Kitsune, February 18, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 26, 2014, 02:07:08 AM
  Technically, it'd be Ame-chan, but yep!  (The Japanese suffix -chan is basically showing familiarity and friendship between two particular people.  The suffix -kun is another one to use, and is more mature, but I like using -chan, the cutesy suffix, more.  (Well, also, -kun is more used between guys, and -chan is used more frequently among kids or girls, but I don't really care.  Everyone here is a -chan to me.  Unless they're my sister, in which she'd be Watson-neesan, or Onee-chan.)  It's basically like if I called someone Bob-chan, I'd be calling them Bobby.  Only Skye-chan sounds cooler.  ;D)

*Ahem*  Anyway, Skye-chan?

Ah cool! Thanks! :)

Ame-chan?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

No.
Quote from: Rainshadow on November 27, 2014, 03:53:35 PM
  Hai.

@Ren-chan:  Close, but no cherry pie.  Rochil isn't a dragon version of me, he's my butler.  And don't tell him you thought he was me or he'll have an absolute fit.  Trust me, you don't want to see a dragon temper tantrum.  Things tend to be destroyed.

Deli-chan?
Ok, I'll keep that in mind. ;)
Del?

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Iie.

@Skye-chan:  No prob!  :)

Deli-chan?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rainshadow

I REFUSE TO LET YOU BE CORRECT!

Sammy-chan?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Rainshadow

I REFUSE TO LET YOU BE CORRECT!

Ren-chan?

Søren

Yes.
I'LL LET YOU BE CORRECT!
Rain?

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Søren

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren