Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Lemonade; it's sour.

Would you rather be transformed by a cosmic ray storm into being much larger, having rock-like skin (which looks like rock), and tremendous strength, durability and endurance, or nearly mortally wounded by shrapnel near your heart, constantly dependent on a magnetic chest plate to prevent it from killing you, and faced with numerous health problems, but also in possession of a suit of powered armor?
« Subject to editing »

Søren

The later.
WYR make a HD video or a website?

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

Website.

Would you rather possess ultra-sonic hearing, flight, and the strength of a million men, or a small, red high-powered flying saucer capable of galactic travel, and a death ray zorcher?
« Subject to editing »

Banya

The former.  I caught your two references above (The Thing and Ironman), and I believe the former reference here to be Thor, possibly, but I'm not sure about the latter.

WYR lose your sight and have incredibly sensitive, observant hearing, even from long distances, or lose your hearing, and have clear, long-distance, better-than-perfect vision bestowed on you?

James Gryphon

The hearing is probably more useful, but it would be hard to get by without having vision. Most of what I do, operating computer equipment, requires it. I guess I would go with the vision, but it would be the hardest decision I've made in my life. I would miss hearing very very much.

The last ones are both from the same comic, a famous newspaper strip that ran from 1985 to 1995.

Would you rather score 50 points or be credited with preventing 60?

« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

Be credited with preventing 60, doesn't it amount to more?

Would you rather win second place three times in a row or get last twice and then first the third time?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

Second three times in a row if competing on a team, last twice/victory once if solo.

WYR drive on a gravel road or a super dusty road?

Dibbun Against Bedtime

Dusty road.  ;D

WYR eat escargot or sweetbreads?
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

rexhyuga

Not that I have anything against escargot, I really sweet breads though. So sweetbreads for me.

Would you rather rule an underground lair or a sky fortress?
Quote from: NarratorIn a world, where floating cupcakes rule over all, one stallion and his magic bucket is our only salvation!

Søren

Sky fortress.
WYR visit Eastern Europe or Western Africa?

Banya

Western Africa.  It's only kind of been a dream of mine since childhood.

WYR play Apples to Apples or Cards Against Humanity?

rexhyuga

I'd never play apples to apples so I'd give that a try.

WYR, for a pet have a huge ridable hedgehog, or a tiny pocket-sized Labrador?
Quote from: NarratorIn a world, where floating cupcakes rule over all, one stallion and his magic bucket is our only salvation!

rrrrr

Lemonade.

WYR smile like this  :D or this  ;D
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Banya

:D

WYR get into a fist-fight or talk things out?

Søren

Talk thing out.
WYR sleep in or get up early?