News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Vilu Daskar

I haven't had those for years.

Meatballs?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Perifaen

Delicious.

Spaghetti?

Vilu Daskar

Perifaen

Yum.

Pizza with white sauce?

Vilu Daskar

Yum

Sweet potato fries?

Perifaen

Vilu Daskar

Yuck.

Cottage Cheese?

Perifaen

Ok.

Blueberry-rhubarb pie?

Vilu Daskar

Never had it.

Sharp Cheddar Cheese?

Perifaen

Yum.

You should really try it sometime it is scrumptious.

Gouda cheese?

Vilu Daskar

Yum.

I have. Edit: Are you talking about the cheese or the pie?

Pepper Jack Cheese?

Perifaen

Yum.

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 06, 2015, 11:39:00 PM
I have. Edit: Are you talking about the cheese or the pie?
The pie.

Fruity rice crispy cereal?