News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Yum.

Hot mushroom quesadillas?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Mhera

Never had them, but yuck.

Beef fajitas?

Rainshadow

Yum!  Fajitas are awesome.

Roast squirrel?  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Amber

Rainshadow

Yum!

Chewing gum?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Luftwaffles

Yum!

Plain chocolate?
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Rainshadow

If you're talking about Baker's chocolate (chocolate with no sugar), then YUM!  I really like bitter chocolate, for some reason.  :P

Plastic?  ;D

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 08, 2015, 12:53:33 AM
 If you're talking about Baker's chocolate (chocolate with no sugar), then YUM!  I really like bitter chocolate, for some reason.  :P

Plastic?  ;D

Yeah, exactly that one. I was thinking of simply posting "bitter chocolate" and it seems like I was right about it.

What kind of plastic? I mean, yuck :D!

Spanish Tortilla?

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Mhera

Yum!

Barbecue potato chips?

Wot, wot!

*melts into chair*

Chik-fil-A French fries?
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Mhera

YES :D

Quote from: Wot, wot! on March 20, 2015, 04:38:24 AM
*melts into chair*
...is that a good thing?

Arby's curly fries?

Wot, wot!

Yes  :D

I've never had them :(
Frozen chocolate-covered bananas?
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Luftwaffles

It sounds yummy... so let it be YUM!

A bag of Sugar? ;D

Mhera

Depends. Are we talking two pound, five pound, ten pound... ;)

Saltine crackers?

Rainshadow

Not by themselves, but yum!  (If I eat them just plain it reminds me of every time I have an upset stomach.  :P)

Chinese food?  (The American fast-food type Chinese food, although if you have an opinion on actual, authentic Chinese food, that would be okay.  :P  (I wonder what actual Chinese food tastes like... probably nothing like Panda Express.  ::)))