News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Asmodeus......

Started by Coobreedan, August 04, 2011, 05:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many times have you been eaten in this game? (After you've played a few times)

Never
41 (42.3%)
Not much
26 (26.8%)
More than once
16 (16.5%)
Loaaads
14 (14.4%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Skalrag of Marshank

6...Oh, why do you always beat  me at this game??
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Bananagirl

7...8...9...10 here snaky snaky snaky... CHOMP

Skalrag of Marshank

You can only post up to three numbers at a time...so that would make me 10...

ASDMODEUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

10!!! C'mere! *chomp* *Nightfire gives Asmodeus indigestion*

Coobreedan

*Asmodeus vows never to eat Nightfire again*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

"10!" Nightfire chases after Asmodeus and jumps down his throat, giving him indigestion again.

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy

Nightfire