News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RIGGLE COMPETITION

Started by Ferdy, April 01, 2014, 06:20:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Skarzs is correct!

The person who makes it doesn't want it, the person who buys it doesn't need it, and the person who needs it doesn't know it. What am I?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

No...though that might be true for me.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

It works... I seriously have no clue. :P ;)

Delthion

No to your guess.

Tell me when you would like for me to tell you...

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

The Mask

Mary's father has 5 daughters – Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. What is the fifth daughters name?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

LT Sandpaw

Always one color never one size,
Stuck to the ground yet easily flies.
Present in sun but never in rain,
Doing no harm and feeling no pain.
What am I?

NO USEING INTERNET TO CHEAT!!!!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Matthias720

LT Sandpaw

Okay how about this one