News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic II

Started by James Gryphon, March 25, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Luftwaffles

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Luftwaffles

Skyblade

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Skyblade

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

FastFang

Quote from: Izeroth on March 30, 2015, 04:04:23 AM
54! And out of curiosity, how did Google Translate save your life?

Sorry for late reply, its because I do not live in an english country and I often use google translate for the english. So if one day i make an error, people will know why : )

google translate saved my life!