Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic II

Started by James Gryphon, March 25, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Amber

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Luftwaffles

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Luftwaffles

Søren

Luftwaffles

Søren

Yeah, I sorta like it.
How are you?

Luftwaffles

69!

I'm really good, actually. I went to the doctor because I had been feeling horribly lately, and he said that it was nothing more than a -severe- case of stress. I... should totally avoid things that can get me really mad, and I will be fine :)

Søren

Oh, I hope you start to feel better. Don't work yourself too hard. ;)

Luftwaffles

67!

Oh yeah, I'm feeling really good. Thank you.

But I guess that it had a lot to do with the fact that my team was playing a final match last Saturday. I'm unbelievable when it comes to sports, always sweating and screaming, and jumping, and picking random fights... XD!

Søren

Hahah, yeah. We can all get carried away. I can get like that with my team. :P