The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

have fun dreaming about death!

Gabe The Warrior

I like cats..

anyways...

Cluny will have his revenge.. hehehe.. Just kidding.

I know he's dead. But it'd be cool if he was mentioned again or something.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Gabe The Warrior

I didn't mean to be mentioned that way... >.>

xD
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

An 'ilariouz moment in Redwall.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

psybox

1. yes, you do.
2. yes, you do.
3. Do you?
4. Did you?
5. Was it?

Ungatt Trunn

No wonder Ungatt Trunn won the fight ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nae, tiz from Ztar Varz.

Like ah zaid, grand.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

So, what was it- Victory or Death?

Rainshadow

Personally, I call spaghetti 'Sketti'.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

PrimroseWarrior

something....redwall based?
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Maudie

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 18, 2013, 01:02:09 AM
 Personally, I call spaghetti 'Sketti'.  ;D

Heehee! Me too!

"Aaaaahh! I'm falling!"
"Oh, it's okay, it's just like flying, only there's a more permanent destination."
"Thanks, that makes me feel all warm and cozy inside."
"You're welcome"
"Gggrrrrr...."
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

KitrallStreamrippler

Russa! She was so cool!!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!