The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabe The Warrior

""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Tam and Martin

I love that part in the books!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

My sister is Cornflower Fieldmouse.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

*dies of fear b/c she is an enemy*
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Gabe The Warrior

Ohh... A stalker ey? Wouldn't dare stalk me, because I'm the one who does the stalking around here! hehehehe...
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A quote from Redwall, unlezz ah'm miztaken.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Leatho Shellhound

What did they serve? Was it Icecream?

click the banner

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*zvordz break az zey hit ze zeilin'* Gee, zey dinnae make zvordz like zey uzed tae, eh?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Shadowed One

Coolest part in the video where he shoots the flare!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

W0NWILL

I salute the people who died for America.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Rainshadow

Awesome warcry.  You should totally try and fit that somewhere in the last round.  Maybe as a final warcry on the cliff?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 03, 2013, 01:18:24 AM
  Awesome warcry.  You should totally try and fit that somewhere in the last round.  Maybe as a final warcry on the cliff?

Yes! That's a good idea!

click the banner