Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

I will lift my crossbow, but not for freedom, but for death!

Rainshadow

It be someplace cold, I 'ope!  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

That deserves a hearty Eulalia!

Rainshadow

Did you come up with that signature yourself?  If so, bravo!  A very good thing to strive for.  :)

Oh, and yes, that SHOULD end in a "EULALIAAAA!!!!!!!", but it's a movie quote, so I didn't want to add anything to it.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

I did, I started thinking along those lines while writing my tournament post, and decided to make myself a quote.

What's a Kaiser?

Rainshadow

Still love that siggy.  I may quote that often in the future.  ;D

And in response to your question, a Kaiser is the German title for an emperor.  It's a quote from a movie set during World War I, and it's on the side of the English.  So, obviously, the character I'm quoting (who is a soldier and about to lead the men in a charge) is going to say something along those lines.  I don't have anything against Germans, it's just a quote.  A very cool quote in my opinion, because of how the man said it, but I don't have anything against Germans.  Just gonna say that in case anyone was wondering.  ;)

Redwaller

Ungatt Trunn

Its Redwall Abbey, laddie buck!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

I had sketti yesterday.  Still as yummy as ever!  :D

Ungatt Trunn

Sounds like that musical guy from the Titanic tragedy.

Redwaller

1. Really? I never heard of them.
2. Oh really? I would never have guessed...  :D
3. Cool.
4. Awesome!
5. Something I didn't know.

Rainshadow

I don't know that I WANT to join in on the Smiley Wars!  :o  :P

Ungatt Trunn

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner