News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 29, 2015, 05:37:14 PM
KILLLL!!!
Un, Mask, are you sure you're on the right page?

Ooops... :P

SLAY THE DRAGON!! MENACE, NUISANCE, MURDERING BEAST! Fear me!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Why do you want to kill dragons?  What did they ever do to you?  D:  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

HAH WHAT A STUPID BOVINE, I COULD TAKE HIM OUT WITH MY MOUTH GAGGED!Hush Cuddles.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Mhera

It seems that Slade has never encountered a teenage girl before.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

*tap*
*tap*
*tap*
That's a good name for speckled one.

Lady Ashenwyte

Is that dragon a RoboDragon?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Rainshadow

What do you criticize, oh great Critic?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Wow, just wow.

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 31, 2015, 08:43:00 AM
  What do you criticize, oh great Critic?

Everything I can get my hands on, art, literature, you name it, I criticise it.

Rainshadow

I'd check out your dragons, but I'm on my Kindle, so I'm too lazy to look.  :P

Rusvul

Søren

Math, hopefully. Lying, probably.

Russa Nodrey

Why? If you don't mind me askin'.
Freddy

Søren

The Super Bowl is Sunday evening. Either the Patriots will win and I will be elated, or, the Seahawks will win and I will be in a murderous mood. Literally. Ok, maybe not literally.
@Russa sig