"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Kinda'.

Quote from: James Gryphon on November 01, 2014, 02:18:09 AM
This neighborhood is pretty quiet to begin with, and we turned off the lights to make sure that nobody knocks even if they do go through here.
We do that too. ;D

TPBM has a really sore back.
Freddy

Rainshadow

All the time.

TPBM has played the game QuizUp before.  (I was #2 in the world in Monsters category for a little while today.  ;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

It was recommended to me a few weeks back by my psychologist. Seems pretty fun; I'm not winning as much as I would like or expect, though. It's very frustrating when the right answer is there at the edge of your mind, and it eludes you until after you've missed the question.

The person below me thinks wallets look nutritious.
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

False.

TPBM has played the geography game Seterra. (At one time I did the countries of Africa correctly in about 1 minute 43 seconds.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Nah, I kinda stink at geography.

TPBM has heard of How It Should Have Ended.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wylder Treejumper

Umm... No...

TPBM is a US citizen?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jetthebinturong

Nope and Rain, I love HISHE

TPBM is not a US citizen
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

False. Actually, I'm a citizen of both the US and New Zealand.

TPBM has a sister.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Wylder Treejumper

Yes. Multiple, actually.

TPBM loves RPing on the forum?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

Who doesn't?  ;D

TPBM likes chocolate over vanilla?
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Russa Nodrey

Yup.

TPBM knows someone on this forum in real life.
Freddy

Rainshadow

Just a couple of people.  Of course, neither of them are active, so I don't know if that really counts.  :P

TPBM knows who Sebastian Michaelis is.

Delthion

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on November 01, 2014, 07:44:25 PM
Who doesn't?  ;D

I must say that while I can eat bacon, it most certainly would not be chosen to eat...

No.

TPBM wants to move to another country.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Nah.

TPBM raked leaves today.
Freddy