"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I've never heard of that song, no.

TPBM hasn't eaten yet today.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

No, I've eaten.

TPBM just backspaced about seven times until they typed in what was correct.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

SilentSam

True  ;D

TPBM LIKES STUFFED CLAMS!!
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Delthion

...?

TPBM knows what stuffed clams are.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Erm, clams that have stuff stuffed inside them?

TPBM has had problems with their septic tank before.  (The toilet's overflowing with hot shower water and my mom's in the backyard, digging a hole to find the tank for the septic system people.  Yay?)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

No.

TPBM has been bitten so many times on their feet by chiggers that they look like the people on Doctor Who that were bred for the disease farm of the cat-people.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 11, 2014, 07:22:28 PM
  I've never heard of that song, no.

:o

Not that I remember.

TPBM wears a watch?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Søren

Not at the moment, but if someone gave me an Apple Watch I would wear it.
TPBM loves Coca-Cola.

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Hai.  I love Coke, but I'm not a huge fan of Pepsi.  *Waits to be assaulted by hatred by Pepsi fans*

TPBM has watched a Disney princess movie within the last month.  (My sister is trying to get me to watch Sleeping Beauty with her, even though that's probably one of my least favourite Disney princess movies.  :P)

Leatho Shellhound

No...the last one was Frozen.

TPBM Is going to get the movie HTTYD which just came out in DVD?

click the banner

Rainshadow

I'd like to get it, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to.  At least, not till I have money.  ::)

TPBM will now say aloud, "I love ice cream."  Like, right now.  Even if there are other people in the room.  Do it.  I dare you.

Leatho Shellhound

I said it b/c it was true

TPBM has to do Geometry right now?

click the banner

Delthion

Rainshadow

NO.  THAT IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF THE TRUTH.

*Ahem*  TPBM hates algebra.

CaptainRocktree

Well since I'm currently not doing Algebra, I can't answer. But I hate it  :D

TPBM Loves History.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien