News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What if I disappeared..

Started by Ally046, May 13, 2021, 05:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

I meant:
Quote from: Flib
Sure, you woulda told me if you were leaving.

I did:
Quote from: Ally046 on May 29, 2021, 03:50:43 PM
Bye...

Flib Bigboat

Yeah, but you came back later.
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Sebias of Redwall

*Pours some tea* Come now, you couldn't leave before the party starts, my friend!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

*Slides Ally a plate of cookies*
Freddy

Ally046

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

lass of something much

Quote from: Ally046 on May 31, 2021, 08:15:37 PM
*begins fading*

No!...NO! Not again! I-

*Suddenly, Lass collapsed, her whole body shook as memories from the deep past shattered into her consciousness. Again, she felt the feeling of overwhelming, pure, deep sorrow. Her eyes glinted with a dead glow. And her living essence was slowly stripped from her shuddering body.*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Kass, if you had a paw in this, get out of here or I'll strangle you. Gollum-style.
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ally046

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)