News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Website illustrating

Started by Redwaller, January 18, 2013, 06:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Would anybody like to draw pictures to add to the website?

Leatho Shellhound

I will think about it, but I will be working on a Narnia drawing for a friend of mine.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Kitsune

Tam and Martin

He means pictures to put on Mossflower.ca, I think  ;D

I would but I'm terrible at drawing.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

That's what I mean, I'll request and take random art. You could send me pics, and I would choose the ones to add.

Lutra

I think some artists might want more specifics than a "random drawing".   Usually website creators have a specific vision for their site.  I would explain what you're looking for and then the artists will know if they can help you out. ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwaller

Well, I'd like two things:

First: Some random pictures to add in main pages and stuff.

Second: Drawings for the characters.

BrookSkimmer

Well, if your site is Mossflower, we'll just assume you want Redwall based art. Any other art options besides that you might be wantin'?

Redwaller

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on January 19, 2013, 07:18:57 PM
Well, if your site is Mossflower, we'll just assume you want Redwall based art. Any other art options besides that you might be wantin'?
I definitely want Redwall art, and I'm not sure about non-Redwall. Would you have some examples?

cregga rose eyes

Would you want characters from the actual books, or just random characters people just make up on the whim based off of Redwall characters.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Kitsune

Good question. I was wondering that, too. If we did post the pictures for you to use, would you give credit to our usernames on the Redwall site?

Redwaller

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on January 20, 2013, 07:11:18 PM
Would you want characters from the actual books, or just random characters people just make up on the whim based off of Redwall characters.
You would draw the redwall characters  based on how you imagined them.  :)

Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 20, 2013, 08:56:38 PM
Good question. I was wondering that, too. If we did post the pictures for you to use, would you give credit to our usernames on the Redwall site?
I would certainly credit you for the drawings, maybe put your names below, or something like that.  :)

winifred

I volunteer! What are you looking for specificly at the moment? I can only do a few cause I've other requests + school and such, but I'd still love too!!!!!!! :)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...