News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Graphic Novels

Started by Redwaller, February 14, 2013, 02:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowed One

I like Mossflower a lot, too. ;D It would be a good book to start with since it tells Martin's backstory.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Romsca

And it just happens to have the BEST CAT EVER... (even though he dies)...

VERDAUGA GREENEYES!!

Redwaller

I'd need a good V-P to help me.

Romsca

Redwaller

Romsca

Oh ok. I don't think I have the time for that position, though

Norham Waterpaw

Yuss! Kotir would be fun to draw, as well as the other things too!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Thomas Barkshield

I could be VP (I have a lot of free time).

Redwaller

Great!

Maybe we could form a committee of three?

Mattio

I could be the VVP the vice vice president?

Thomas Barkshield

Shadowed One

I can help with the character designs if you want. I have drawn some pictures of Martin before. You might also want to see the Redwall animation group at deviant art.com. They started making a Mossflower movie. We could use their storyboards and character sketches to get some ideas.
redwall-animation.deviantart.com
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

Redwaller

Quote from: Mattio on April 06, 2013, 03:04:26 PM
I could be the VVP the vice vice president?
Sure! I'll make a topic for us three, I'll also need someone in charge of the script.

Quote from: Shadowed One on April 06, 2013, 03:45:53 PM
I can help with the character designs if you want. I have drawn some pictures of Martin before. You might also want to see the Redwall animation group at deviant art.com. They started making a Mossflower movie. We could use their storyboards and character sketches to get some ideas.
redwall-animation.deviant art.com
Good idea!

Shadowed One

I can do little of the script if you need me too, but if not I don't mind. I would rather do character art anyway.

Mattio