News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Gabe The Warrior's Art

Started by Gabe The Warrior, May 02, 2013, 11:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Thomas Barkshield

Rainshadow

Quote from: Romsca on May 04, 2013, 02:45:24 PM
Is is just me, or can I see some Fire Emblem influence in his clothes design? ;D

Lol, now that you mention it, I'm seeing the same thing!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gabe The Warrior

Sorry to disappoint... :(

I don't take requests at the moment. I feel as if though I am not ready to take requests, my ability to draw in a quick amount of time is insufficient. I wouldn't want to take requests and make art for people half-heartedly, it just doesn't feel right. I need to be motivated in order to create the best works possible. Also, I'm not too fond of requests, but I am planning on taking on commissions when I feel experienced and confident enough in my own work. Please understand. For now, everyone should just enjoy what I have to show, if you don't mind.. ^^;

As for the Fire Emblem resemblance, it never occurred to me that it would turn out like that until I finished it and realized. I just thought the colors I chose were fitting, I never really intended to make it look like Ike.. hahaha.. I appreciate all the amazement though. And trust me, there are much better art of Redwall than mine.. ^^;
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

KitrallStreamrippler

"Bad quality"?! "Sorry for the bad quality", he says. These are amazing! I wish I could draw half as well.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Gabe The Warrior

@KitrallStreamrippler,

What I meant by bad quality was the quality of the scans. It looks really dirty, other than that, I think it looks fine.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

KitrallStreamrippler

*facepalm* Of course. There's my mouth talking before my brain again. I do think the quality of the scans is fine, though.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Gabe The Warrior

Here is my second posting of pictures! Feel free to take a look at my deviantART account. you can find it under my name.

Rainshadow

Awesome!  I love how you did Gonff.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

KitrallStreamrippler

I like Orlando the Axe and Gonff the best. I think you really captured their personalities. :)

Leatho Shellhound

Yes very nice! The folds in your cothing is good.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Gabe The Warrior

Thank you, I try hard on detail on clothing. Learning how to draw the correct creases is tough, and I still feel like I'm far from perfecting it.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 13, 2013, 03:27:58 AM
Thank you, I try hard on detail on clothing. Learning how to draw the correct creases is tough, and I still feel like I'm far from perfecting it.

Are you kidding?  You draw clothes waaaaayyyyyyyyyy better than I do!

Romsca

YOU'RE SO GOOD!!! Could we do an art trade sometime? Not that I'm that good...  :P