Gabe The Warrior's Art

Started by Gabe The Warrior, May 02, 2013, 11:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

Great sketches and a nice variety of poses! :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

rachel25

these pictures are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabe The Warrior

Sorry I've been gone for a while.. I've been moving and having some fun in my vacation I've read Salamandastron just a few weeks ago, hopefully I haven't missed too much.. Anyways, here are some of my art work I've been doing. They're not Redwall related but some of my own original works.

And Romsca, I'm still up for that art trade.. Sorry about the delay
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Rainshadow

:o  There are no words to describe how awesome those are!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gabe The Warrior

Thank you. It's fun drawing them.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Redwaller

Those are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faiyloe

Could we do an art trade or do you already have a waiting list?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gabe The Warrior

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 15, 2013, 06:42:02 PM
Could we do an art trade or do you already have a waiting list?

I have a waiting list. I still have to do one person's first. I haven't even started yet. xD

MeadowR

I really like the drawing of the character in the karate suit. :D Your style reminds me of a guy's I used to know (pretty sure you're not he, though :D).
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?