News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Your drawings are so good! Way better than mine!

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Romsca on June 19, 2013, 02:05:27 AM
Awesome!!! I love your foxes! How about Rasconza from Pearls of Lutra?
Thanks! Bane was fun to draw. I think this fox came out better than my other drawings because I actually tried to make him look furry instead of just using smooth pen lines. And sure, I can do Rasconza.

Quote from: Redwaller on June 19, 2013, 02:08:38 AM
Your drawings are so good! Way better than mine!

Thank you! Your drawings are good too! Just keep practicing and you'll get better and better.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Leatho Shellhound

He looks cool!

BTW could you do Bisky the mouse from the book Doomwyte?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 19, 2013, 03:04:19 AM
He looks cool!

BTW could you do Bisky the mouse from the book Doomwyte?

Thanks Leatho! I'll do Bisky as soon as I finish Rasconza.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russano the Wise

Thank you Tam!

I finished Rasconza. Here you go Romsca.

Romsca

AWESOME!!!!!

Can you draw Skrodd next? He's from Loamhedge. I can post a description if you want

Russano the Wise

Sure, I'll do Skrodd after Bisky. For characters from the books I don't need a description because I can usually get enough information off the Redwall wiki, but if you want to you can post a description. 

Romsca

Rainshadow

I love how you did Rasconza!  Amazing!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Romsca on June 19, 2013, 05:40:08 PM
No, that's okay

Okay. I'll work on him after I finish Bisky.

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 19, 2013, 06:06:24 PM
  I love how you did Rasconza!  Amazing!!

Thank you!

I will probably not get the requests done as quickly as usual because tomorrow evening some relatives are going to be visiting. They'll be here until the 24th or 25th. In just a couple of minutes I'm going to be helping my Mom clean house so the requests are not going to be done quickly. 

Redwaller

Rusvul

Your art has improved tenfold in these past few drawings. Will you draw Rusvul, except looking as evil and mean as you can. Like he's going to cut your head off and incinerate you afterwards.

Russano the Wise

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 20, 2013, 02:17:43 AM
Your art has improved tenfold in these past few drawings. Will you draw Rusvul, except looking as evil and mean as you can. Like he's going to cut your head off and incinerate you afterwards.

Thank you so much. Is Rusvul a redwall character?

Rusvul

Err... Nope. Rusvul is me. Reddish fur, sabre, missing left ear, three scars across left eye, Marlfox cloak, blah blah blah. Not an evil character, just want to see your interpretation of evil-me.