News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Russano the Wise

This is Bullflay from The Legend of Luke.

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

Could you draw Zwilt the Shad from The Sable Quean? If you're currently taking requests.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Russano the Wise

Yes I'm still taking requests! I'm always taking requests unless I say otherwise. And, sure, I will do Zwilt the Shade.

Rainshadow

I too have a request, if you're willing to do it.

Name:  Ciara (Keer-uh)

Race:  Squirrel

Class/Job:  Storr's assistant and apprentice healer (studies under the infirmary keeper)

Personality:  Ciara is a very bubbly maid and is easily excited.  She is an extremely curious beast, and she looks forward to every time she's allowed to go out of Redwall and explore Mossflower Woods (usually this is when she's SUPPOSED to be looking for herbs).
 Other than that, the maid loves to be helpful, and she feels very pleased whenever she can help somebeast heal, but she has a tough time learning due to her short attention span (meaning, one moment she'll be learning about herbs, and the next, she'll be chasing butterflies).  She loves to climb trees, and she usually wins the 'climb the greased pole' competition.

Appearance:  Ciara is a very thin squirrel, and is rather small for her age.  This makes her able to run faster and climb higher than other squirrels, but she's also more prone to injuries, due to weak bones.  For her fur colour, she's a bright ginger with a lighter muzzle and belly, and her eyes are light brown.  They're usually open wide so she can take in all the details of life.
 For her clothing, Ciara wears a blue and red striped button-up tunic, which is sleeveless.  Under that, she wears a large, cream coloured shirt with baggy, elbow-length sleeves.  She has a brown belt strapped around her waist with a knife attached to the right side and a brass spyglass tucked into the left.  A brown leather satchel hangs from her left shoulder and rests by her right paw (it carries all her medical supplies).
 Lastly, the squirrelmaid wears brown leather greaves around her ankles and a green neck scarf (tied around the neck like the boy scouts do it.  ;)).
 So, pretty much, to sum it up, Ciara is a luvverly young squirrelmaid, and bucks flirt with her often.

Weapons & Armor:  She carries a dagger, but she doesn't really know how to use it.  She knows how to heal others, though.  As for armour, the only real armour she wears would be the leather greaves.  Other than that, nothing that would protect her from attacks.  She lives at the abbey, after all!  What would she need to protect herself from?

Other:  Ciara is left-pawed.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

Yay, another one!. I'll do Ciara right after Zwilt.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Russano the Wise

Thanks Meadow!

Here is Zwilt the Shade for Mask.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Redwaller