News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Okay, fine with me.  :)  I don't need it immediately or anything.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Those are great! Just a tiny bit of critisism, Gingevere is supposed to be ginger
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on July 27, 2013, 11:15:21 PM
Those are great! Just a tiny bit of critisism, Gingevere is supposed to be ginger

Oh really? Whoops. Guess the Redwall Wiki doesn't tell you everything when you can't remember a character's description from the book. Thanks for telling me. I'll be sure to change that if I ever draw him again.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

Quote from: Russano the Wise on July 28, 2013, 12:11:55 AM

Oh really? Whoops. Guess the Redwall Wiki doesn't tell you everything when you can't remember a character's description from the book. Thanks for telling me. I'll be sure to change that if I ever draw him again.
You won't have that problem with Mossflower.com, I'll have all descriptions in.

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Redwaller on July 28, 2013, 04:05:04 AM
Quote from: Russano the Wise on July 28, 2013, 12:11:55 AM

You won't have that problem with Mossflower.com, I'll have all descriptions in.

I just looked at your website and it looks great! I'll have to use it as a resource once you get descriptions for the characters.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

Thanks! I'm doing my best on working on it, but I only have Tam to help me, seeing that the others are too busy to help.

Romsca

Russano the Wise

Thanks Romsca! I'm glad you like it!

Quote from: Redwaller on July 28, 2013, 01:39:20 PM
Thanks! I'm doing my best on working on it, but I only have Tam to help me, seeing that the others are too busy to help.

What's involved with helping? I might be able to help a little every now and then. Please PM me your answer because I don't want this thread to get to off topic.

Russano the Wise

Here is Ginger for Rainshadow.

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Oh.  My.  Goodness!  She's awesome!  Thank you so much!!!!

I do have a tiny bit of criticism, and that's that a lute is a bit smaller than the one you drew, but everything else was spot on!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MeadowR

Your wildcat pics are so lovely!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Russano the Wise

Thanks everyone!

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 29, 2013, 04:10:54 PM
  Oh.  My.  Goodness!  She's awesome!  Thank you so much!!!!

I do have a tiny bit of criticism, and that's that a lute is a bit smaller than the one you drew, but everything else was spot on!

Thanks Rain! I'm glad you like it. I did have a bit of trouble getting the lute right and kind of thought it was a little big. If I ever do a redraw of that character I'll be sure to make the lute smaller.

Russano the Wise

Here is a drawing of Matthias.

Rainshadow

Awesome!  I love how you did his sword!