News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

QuoteRequest an Abbess of Redwall... please  :)

Okay.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

winifred

I LOVE YOUR HEDGEHOG ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! :o It is so unbelievably cute!!!!!!! Do you paint alot? :)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Faiyloe

Hi would you like to do an art exchange with me?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 11, 2013, 05:25:29 PM
Hi would you like to do an art exchange with me?

Sure. But I just want to clarify what an art exchange is because I've never done one before. That's when I draw something for you and you draw something for me, right?

Quote from: winifred on August 09, 2013, 11:14:55 PM
I LOVE YOUR HEDGEHOG ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! :o It is so unbelievably cute!!!!!!! Do you paint alot? :)

Sorry it took so long for me to respond to this. I just noticed it. Yes, I used to paint quite a bit. Not so much now though. I find that I will only enjoy rock painting, or any type of art, if I'm in the right mood for it. Right now I'm in the mood for drawing Redwall art. But sometime I might begin rock painting again.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Faiyloe

I've never done an art exchange ether ;D but yes your right. 

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 11, 2013, 07:52:59 PM
I've never done an art exchange ether ;D but yes your right. 

Alright. So what do you want me to draw? I'm thinking that you could draw Russano the Wise. It will be awhile though before I start drawing what you want because I have two requests that I need to finish first.

Faiyloe

I was thinking The Character for my username Faiyloe!
Name: Faiyloe
Species: Squirrel
appearance: light brown gray fur dark brown or black eyes.
cloths: Tan yellow tunic with a brown belt.
weapon: Any thing she can get her paws on. Dirk, Dagger, small stone knife, chain.   
history:she was captured by corsairs and sold to a slave trader.
Personality: A leader, caring, protective, fighter.
Other: N/A
setting: N/A 

Russano the Wise

Sounds good! I'll work on it after my other requests.

Faiyloe

Do you think you could give me a description of the way you invitation Russano I haven't read that book in awhile.

Russano the Wise

Hmmm let me see... I haven't read the book in a while either. Well his weapon is a hardwood staff and you can draw him in whatever clothes you want. Just don't make them to fancy. However you draw him will be great. I'm looking forward to seeing it!

Faiyloe

Russano the Wise

Here is Folgrim and Chugger for Tam.

Redwaller

Faiyloe

That's awesome and I finished Rusano I just have to upload him.