News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Wow! That is swell! I really like her sword belt and dress!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Thanks Leatho! I'm glad you like it!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

winifred

Quote from: Russano the Wise on August 11, 2013, 07:50:49 PM
Quote from: winifred on August 09, 2013, 11:14:55 PM
I LOVE YOUR HEDGEHOG ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! :o It is so unbelievably cute!!!!!!! Do you paint alot? :)

Sorry it took so long for me to respond to this. I just noticed it. Yes, I used to paint quite a bit. Not so much now though. I find that I will only enjoy rock painting, or any type of art, if I'm in the right mood for it. Right now I'm in the mood for drawing Redwall art. But sometime I might begin rock painting again.
It's alright, I'm sorry I didn't see your post ^_^
Your artwork is beautiful! Besides otters hedgehogs are my fav. animal  :)

And I have a request

Arya
faun colored otter with navy blue-almost black eyes
pale red tunic that hangs just below the knee
brown leather haversack on back (bulging with food and supplies)
leather sling and belt together around waist. a small leather stone pouch hanging from belt, medium length dagger sheathed in leather also hanging from belt. hilt: simple thick black leather strip wound around.
sorry for all the leather  :P  :D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Russano the Wise

Thanks Tam!

Thank you Winifred! And I'll work on your request once I finish Rachel's request.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

Russano the Wise

Here is my drawing of a fox in a green cloak for Rachel.

winifred

Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Looks good! You are getting better!

Could you draw my RP character?

Name: Mucroni-manum
Species: Hare
Physical description: She is a strong arctic hare with beautiful blue eyes. Where her left forepaw should have been, there was a blade of a Kopis sword.
Weapon(s): Trident and Kopis sword hand.
Clothing: She wore a Lorica Musculata (breastplate) and a snake skin leather battle skirt armor. And she wears large barbaric looking earings. Brown caligae sandals.

Thanks!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Thanks everyone!

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on August 31, 2013, 10:14:34 PM
Looks good! You are getting better!

Could you draw my RP character?

Name: Mucroni-manum
Species: Hare
Physical description: She is a strong arctic hare with beautiful blue eyes. Where her left forepaw should have been, there was a blade of a Kopis sword.
Weapon(s): Trident and Kopis sword hand.
Clothing: She wore a Lorica Musculata (breastplate) and a snake skin leather battle skirt armor. And she wears large barbaric looking earings. Brown caligae sandals.

Thanks!

Sure I can do her Leatho.

Russano the Wise

I'm sorry for the double post but I'd like to make sure Winifred sees this.

I was just about to start your request when I realized you hadn't told me the gender of you character. I'm guessing female but I would just like to make sure.

rachel25

Quote from: Russano the Wise on August 31, 2013, 07:59:44 PM
Here is my drawing of a fox in a green cloak for Rachel.

he is AWESOME! thanks
new request could you draw my RP character too please  ;D

Name; Jukmin

Species; Sea Otter

Gender; female

Age; nineteen seasons

Physical description; tall, well built, has black fur and green eyes, and has tattoos on her rudder and back.

Clothing; dark blue tunic with desert grass belt and eye patch.

Weapons; sling, small javelin, dagger, and sabre.  

History: She is from the western sea and lived on an island until it was attacked and she has been used by the searats who captured her as a gladiator and has been brought here to fight for her freedom

Russano the Wise

Thanks Rachel! I'm glad you like it. One question about your request though. In the physical description you said a snake skin belt but in the clothing description you said a desert grass belt. Which is it?