News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Norham's Scribbles!

Started by Norham Waterpaw, January 24, 2014, 02:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Since I draw stuff in my spare time, what do you want to see more of?

Video Game fan-art, cause you're a gamer.
4 (19%)
Random Redwall guys in random poses.
8 (38.1%)
Book fan-art. Be forewarned, I haven't read many other series.
3 (14.3%)
Doodles. Could be stuff I thought up in class, or something that the Cellars brought to life.
4 (19%)
Elephant butts are not an option, Rus. If you vote here, *Liam Neeson voice* I will find you, and I will kill you.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Gonff the Mousethief

Im likin' the moooostache! :D
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 31, 2014, 08:53:13 PM
  *Squeals*  Thanks so much!  :D  (He looks rather dashing with his mustache, by the way.  ;D)

*Jumps out of chair* Awesome!  :D Super glad you like him! (I just need to finish Shem in the drawing. I accidentally drew Lucas taking up too much space, soI'm trying to fit Shem in.  ::) Oh boy.)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Norham Waterpaw

Alrighty, Shem/Lucas is done! Now to work on Gonff's Rockblood guy.   ;D

Also, I've got lots of work to do, (Kind of want to pass my insane Science Class) and the requests may not be as timely as you may want.  ;) I'm free right now, so I'll be working on Gonff's request.  ;D

EDIT: So, I was doing research for Rockblood, who has a squirrel skull on his helmet.
I never realized how freaky squirrel skulls looked.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Gonff the Mousethief

Haha. I tried to make him evil as possible!!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Norham Waterpaw

I've finally been able to upload!

Here's Shem and Lucas!

Rainshadow

Lol!  I love it!  That totally looks like something Lucas would do.  ;D  Except the checkers pieces would be Oreos, and he'd be eating them as they were playing.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 05, 2014, 03:53:06 AM
  Lol!  I love it!  That totally looks like something Lucas would do.  ;D  Except the checkers pieces would be Oreos, and he'd be eating them as they were playing.  ;)
...Are you suggesting that such a thing as white Oreos exist?

Oh wait... They do...

MeadowR

Great poses and expressions - fun idea! ;D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Norham Waterpaw

Tam and Martin

The Skarzs

Far different than how I draw moles, but whatevs.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Whatevs. He's my first mole.  ;D