News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Lego Creations

Started by Coobreedan, September 13, 2011, 05:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

I've never built a Redwall thing out of Lego, but this guy has!

His little set has Log-a-Log (in the corner) Matthias, Asmodeus and Martin's Sword.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Galedeep

hmmm, well not the finest piece of Lego work I've ever seen. But it's Redwall! It looks like he used clay for the heads, interesting. Perhaps we'll see more of these in the future.

Coobreedan

He's used clay (Sculpey to be exact) for Matthias' habit as well.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Ohh! See if you can find more LEGO creations for Redwall! I like this!  ;D I shall borrow my brother's  Legos and build myself a model of Redwall Abbey!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

This is ment to be the Bell Tower. The yellow bit is the Joseph Bell.

One figure is Matthias and the other is Cluny.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

I am DEFINATELY going to build a model of Redwall Abbey out of Legos now! I have all the right Lego pieces to do so, too!

Coobreedan

I need more bricks and I don't want to destroy my other creations! I'd love to make a Redwall thing...

Nightfire

Hey, make a Lego Asmodeus!!! I think I'll start making Redwall Abbey tonight and then I'll take a picture of it and post it here. Might take a while, though. First I have to barter with my brother to get my hands on those Legos in the first place...
Okay, I made it! :) But how do you post pictures from a folder to this site? I can't post them online.

Lily

You have to upload them first. Tinypic is a good place to do this, you don't need to sign up to upload pictures.

Coobreedan

This is gonna be good. I could build stuff with this thing I downloaded.
You build the stuff virtually on the PC, and you can save the pictures. You can order the set too.

UPDATE:
I just build an Asmodeus, but as soon as I built it, it crashed. :'(

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

If you mean by uploading it, you want me to download it and post the pictures online where everybody can see them...I'm not allowed to. And I'm most certainly not going to do so without my parent's knowledge.

Lily

You can't post pictures to this forum without uploading them somewhere first. That's why I suggested tinypic, you don't have to share the link with anyone you don't want to. I was in no way suggesting you do anything without your parents' permission.