News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall - The Game

Started by Astral, July 13, 2011, 05:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astral

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on July 25, 2011, 10:03:56 PM
Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 25, 2011, 07:35:54 PM
I thought the gatehouse was IN the main gate? That's why it seems so wide.

It's actually inside the main gate, to the left when coming in.

Both incorrect. Trust me, I did research before creating this .. Well also adjusting certain things, such as the the actual abbey is supposed to be facing sideways, but I didn't have enough to do that that. So it like a game of lego, making things fit in the most tightest places, whilst still allowing room for space.

Anyway: gatehouse, is near the end of the wall, it is attached of those mini-shelters on the front wall
"Violence can only be concealed by a lie, and the lie can only be maintained by violence."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

It's off to the left of the main gate.
Being contained in a shelter also makes it inside the main gate. By inside, I mean not on the outside in Mossflower. It is not afterall, void of a protecting wall, which would be impractical to more than one standard.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Astral

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on July 26, 2011, 01:19:53 AM
It's off to the left of the main gate.
Being contained in a shelter also makes it inside the main gate. By inside, I mean not on the outside in Mossflower. It is not afterall, void of a protecting wall, which would be impractical to more than one standard.

Oh right, then yeah.

My drawn image is a bit wrong, the gatehouse would be in between the end of the wall & the main gate:

^
 /     \
/       \
+---------+--------------------------------------+++++++++
-         -              -         -             +++++++++
-         -              -gatehouse-             +main++++
-         -              -         -             +gate++++
-         -              -         -             +++++++++
+---------+--------------+---------+-------------+++++++++

"Violence can only be concealed by a lie, and the lie can only be maintained by violence."

Nightfire

Seriously, when will this be done? It looks so awesome! I wanna play it now!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

yeah could u give us a estimated time it will be done plz.
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Gonff

If you check the blog this is the latest posted on it:

QuoteMy contract for my "rented house" has come to an end, so I'm moving back with my parents during summer before the next year of uni. Currently spending all day at our old house with the father fixing it up, so it may be a little while before I continue to work on Redwall.

But fear not, tis not been abandoned..

I don't think he knows how long it will take.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Skalrag of Marshank

This looks so cool! I can't wait until it's finished!
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Trigoma

:O omg! i totally missed this xD it looks absoballyloutly awsome! lol after redwall and some surround contrie is done r u gonna add in salamandastron and the works?
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Gonff

If you look at the blog someone asked that same question:

Hey. I'm just wondering, after the abbey is built will you be expanding into Mossflower and areas such as Salamanstron?

And this is his answer:

Those are future plans, I will definitely be making as much of Mossflower Woods soon. Salamandastron however is not of a priority yet.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Astral

Just though I'd drop a comment on the progress:

Char generation screen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJoZX7iy0Uc

Gonff

Log-a-Log

I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Lily

I'm really impressed, Astral, I can't even begin to imagine how long this must have taken. You have some amazing skills, keep it up!

Matthias720

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.