Redwall - The Game

Started by Astral, July 13, 2011, 05:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Coobreedan

AWESOME.
You've gotta make the quarry as well! That would be epic. Oh, and Brockhall! Brockhall is awesome!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Astral

"Violence can only be concealed by a lie, and the lie can only be maintained by violence."

Gonff

Wow, the woods is really pretty! Keep it up!
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

Hurr, be that St. Ninian's oi see in the backgrounder?  ::)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Hálig

Wow, this is awesome!! I should have looked at this before. :D Keep up the good work!

(And I've been commenting on your videos as Bookwormbadger, just so you know. :))
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Log-a-Log

The day and night cycle is awesome! The night is so dark, its really cool
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Lutra

The progress on this is astounding, given how little time has passed thus far.  ;D  Keep up the good work.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Skalrag of Marshank

This is awesome! This would totally stress me out, I'm glad you have the patience for it! ;D
  ~ Larry Boy

Astral

"Violence can only be concealed by a lie, and the lie can only be maintained by violence."

Coobreedan

Awesome! I love how it changes from day to night!

Skalrag of Marshank

Sweet! That is just pure awesomeness!! ;D ;D You've come so far with this project; I can't wait to see the finished product!
  ~ Larry Boy