The Ribbajack

Started by Matthias720, July 26, 2011, 03:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyPug37

Sounds very, very interesting, especially if you want nightmares for a week.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: CrazyPug37 on May 08, 2013, 10:16:28 PM
Sounds very, very interesting, especially if you want nightmares for a week.
Yup!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Maudie

I read a preview of this book, it stopped at about the 8th page of The Ribbajack, so far it's really funny!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Mask on May 16, 2013, 04:08:48 AM
I read a preview of this book, it stopped at about the 8th page of The Ribbajack, so far it's really funny!
HAHAHAHAHA, you won't be laughing for a month after you read it! You probably wont be sleeping for a month, either...

Life is too short to rush through it.

AnnaofRedwall

it's very interesting.... and strange, but extremely good
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Read it forever ago.  Didn't give me nightmares (not much stuff will) but was.... odd.  But good.
baby turtle forever

Maudie

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on July 10, 2013, 02:15:50 PM
Read it forever ago.  Didn't give me nightmares (not much stuff will) but was.... odd.  But good.

I don't get nightmares easily either, at least, not from reading, even the Sherlock Holmes horror stories don't scare me, but movies do.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

BadgerLordFiredrake

Yup, probably because books let you imagine your own things.

Hope the library has it soon!
baby turtle forever

rachel25

I don't think I want to read a book about things that will give me nightmares  :o

BadgerLordFiredrake

It won't, don't worry
baby turtle forever

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, ye vill probably nae be able tae even get tae zleep, zae ah doubt zat ye vid 'ave tae vorry aboot nightmarez.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 19, 2013, 04:23:44 PM
Aye, ye vill probably nae be able tae even get tae zleep, zae ah doubt zat ye vid 'ave tae vorry aboot nightmarez.
Don't scare the Dibbuns, naughty weasel!

It's not scary.  Just...interesting.
baby turtle forever

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on July 19, 2013, 04:26:12 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 19, 2013, 04:23:44 PM
Don't scare the Dibbuns, naughty weasel!

It's not scary.  Just...interesting.

Aye, zat'z ze perfect vord for it: Intereztin'.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

the ribbajack is really not so scary to me!!! but,however,i very strongly recommend that you not read this at bed time!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Readz it after bedtime 'oldin' a lightzabre* Vot? Tiz juzt for protection!