News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Fort Marshank

Started by Skalrag of Marshank, August 01, 2011, 04:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skalrag of Marshank

Oh my gosh, my brother (10) used to be OBSESSED with Keyla. And Cheek from Mattimeo. He's got a thing for otters. ;D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Redwallfan7

Otters and foxes rule!!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Redwallfan7

Skalrag rocks, I also like Fortunata.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lord Gorath

8) I prefer Badger Lords and wolverines.  8)

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

321tumbler

Totally Clogg, he's awesome. And I like how they made him look in the TV series.

Leatho Shellhound

How much of the fort do you think was stone, and how much do you guys think it was wood?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Kitsune

No clue.  :D I really like Clogg. The way he talks almost seems like a Viking.

321tumbler

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on November 23, 2012, 04:10:51 PM
How much of the fort do you think was stone, and how much do you guys think it was wood?
I think It was made of a lot of wood.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: 321tumbler on December 29, 2012, 02:38:25 AM

You are most likely right because it burned down so well.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 29, 2012, 02:51:13 AM
Quote from: 321tumbler on December 29, 2012, 02:38:25 AM

You are most likely right because it burned down so well.
But it also says in Martin the Warrior that stone was also used in the making of Fortress Marshank.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Norham Waterpaw

You know, wether it was wood or stone, not all wood burns easily. Some wood may as well be rock. (Not talking about petrified wood.) You can break your axe on certain kinds of wood. But in the book it burned down so whatevs.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on April 07, 2013, 02:02:04 PM
You know, wether it was wood or stone, not all wood burns easily. Some wood may as well be rock. (Not talking about petrified wood.) You can break your axe on certain kinds of wood. But in the book it burned down so whatevs.
Since the Fort did burn down, then it had to be just normal wood. But how do you explaine the rock?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Shadowed One

Quote from: Nightfire on August 02, 2011, 09:01:37 PM
Cloggs funny. He's got to be about the best villian in the first three books- after Cluny, of course. ;D

"Martin the Warrior" is not one of the first three books.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc