News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Death Of Skarzs Murder Mystery

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, November 11, 2022, 05:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who killed The Skarzs?

Kade Rivok
1 (10%)
Cornflower MM
4 (40%)
One-Eye The Wildcat
1 (10%)
The Death Defying Beavers
2 (20%)
The Guests
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Goodness, I hope not!  I don't like eating things that are already dead after all.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Wouldn't be surprised if it was HIAG orchestrating this whole thing, given the fact that he's orchestrating this whole thing.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Wouldn't be surprised if you were organizing this whole thing, given you're a loop who has the power to delete any suspicious clues from people's posts.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

*A suspicious amount of sus is susfficient to resuscitate and kill me again in quick susccession.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

Dead people aren't allowed to make puns.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 10, 2023, 02:48:20 PMWouldn't be surprised if it was HIAG orchestrating this whole thing, given the fact that he's orchestrating this whole thing.

Ah'm nae orcheztratin' anyzin'- und bezoidez, Ah 'ave an alibi. At ze toime o' ze murder, Ah vaz at ze nearby pub zettin' fire tae av zeir curtainz again. Ah 'ave ze zinged vhizkerz tae prove it. (Und nyet, Ah dinnae zinge me vhizkerz vhilzt zettin' zem on fire- Ah'd never be zae carelezz; Ah zinged zem vhen ze ovner zav me und Ah 'ad tae ezcape quickly trough a nearby vindov, und bruzhed by vone o' ze burnin' curtainz.) Ach...

...Alzae, Ah cannae really read muzic.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

If your alibi is true, I'm gonna take it for granted that reading music wasn't one of your top priorities whilst you were occupied with committing arson, soooo... Pretty sure it rules you out as the main suspect.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Assuming there's only one of him, that is.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 17, 2023, 08:04:08 PMAssuming there's only one of him, that is.

Ach, zere'z only vone o' me. Naybeazt in zeir roight moind vid vant tae duplicate me.

Kade Rivok

Aha, that proves it then!  Nobeast here is in their right mind, which mean there must be multiple HIAGs running around!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

I bet you're one of them. It's more probable than you being "a girl like me".
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 17, 2023, 08:24:01 PMAha, that proves it then!  Nobeast here is in their right mind, which mean there must be multiple HIAGs running around!

Actually, naybeazt in any zort o' moind vid vant tae duplicate me. But Ah 'ave tae vonder, dinnae ye 'ave zat Otterbadger pluzhie...? Could zat be zome'ov involved...?