News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Is Redwall as safe as they say it is? (Role-play thread)

Started by Ashleg, September 02, 2015, 03:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the vermin meet the Redwallers?

Yeah!!
Not yet...When we're further into the roleplay. c:

LT Sandpaw

Stumbling along the squirrel adolescent followed Ava his eyelids felt heavy and he could barely place on paw in front of the other. Nevertheless he glanced over his shoulder at the woodlands where several of the helpers were running about.

"W-what about Mixy?" Bracklew asked plaintively.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

THe badger nodded. "Yes, what about her?" she said, almost to herself. "We need to fix your paw vefore we do anything else. We'll have to talk to Duncan about another search party for her."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

"You have to be for this sort of job. Here's your drink."
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ashleg

"Yeah?" Fang quickly downed the drink and handed the cup back to Fergbar.
"Aw, wow! C'mon, I'd like another!" He said wildly, watching the hedgehog through wide eyes.

Vilu Daskar

"Of course, you can have as much as you want." said Fergbar refilling the tankard.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ashleg

Fang quickly finished the second serving before looking eagerly at Fergbar again.
"...That's so great, mate, how bout another? An' another? Maybe I can just have the whole barrel!"

Vilu Daskar

"Of Course," and with that Fergbar crushed the top, stepping aside as he did.

Ashleg

"Yeahh!"
Fangfang yelped with joy and dunked his head inside the barrel to try drinking it like that.

About fifteen minutes later he stepped back, looking dizzy.
He grinned crookedly.
"W-wow, Fergyferg, I feel like I'm flyin'...! Ahahh...'Can't finish th' rest though, no, I think I'm sick..." Laughing gently, the yellow-furred rat gave a salute and fell down.

Vilu Daskar

Now he's finally asleep I can go up and see what's going on, thought Fergbar as he walked up the stairs.

Ashleg

Duncan waited eagerly for the search party to return, wondering if they'd found Bracklew yet.
He was so relieved that Mixy was safe at home.

Vilu Daskar

"Any news on the missing young'ns yet Dunc?" asked Fergbar emerging from Cavern Hole.

Ashleg

Duncan looked up.
"...Yes. Mixy's back and by goodness I'm relieved. She says she and Bracklew were kidnapped by Rapshade and his crew, whom also killed Brandon and Creekpaw. She lost Brandon a ways back." The hare's voice had an edge to it as he spoke, and it wasn't something that anyone would expect from the usually cheerful hare.
"That flippin' ferret's alive."

Hickory

"I have Bracklew!" cried Ava across the lawns, coming in through one of the wallgates. "Get the Ingirmary Sister!"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: I'm sorry guys my inactivity is killing me but I really don't have time to type up a post and one line posts are just as painful. I'm going to be fairly inactive for a few days, I'll make an attempt to post on occasion however until I'm stabilized again feel free to PP my characters.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

OOC-
It's okay. Thanks for letting me know (and I hope you get less busy soon, it's never fun being busy!) :)
IC-
Duncan sprang up from the table. Good news!
"The Infirmary Sister? Alright, I'll get her, and I just sent Mixy to her. Try everything y' can, Ava, I don't know where she is." With an over-exaggerated nod, the hare turned and ran from the kitchen.