News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Is Redwall as safe as they say it is? (Role-play thread)

Started by Ashleg, September 02, 2015, 03:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the vermin meet the Redwallers?

Yeah!!
Not yet...When we're further into the roleplay. c:

Hickory

Jetfur blinks before putting the squirrel back in the chains. "Jest... If anythin' happens, it's yore fault."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Fang gulped, rubbing the scars on his arm.
"...Fine. Everything's my fault anyway." He said bitterly, recalling what Mortembell did to him. And for what? Sticking up for himself? "Please, Jetty...go...It'll be fast, I promise."

Hickory

The rat sighed. "Whatever. Yore talkin' weird, mate."

Ashleg

"Yeah, I know, I'm actually in a bad mood for once!" Fang snapped, baring his teeth at the larger rat.
"Come on, I don't want t' keep him waitin' longer 'n' he has to."

Hickory

Jetfur didn't respond, only turned his back and walked away.

Ashleg

Fang watched the older rat leave before turning to Bracklew.
"Okay. I'm gonna make this quick, tell me now if ya don't want to hear it."

Hickory

OOC: and now we come to the part where sand isn't active.

Groddil

OOC: I really hate timezones. Bracklew, Rayne, AND Skipper all need to respond to something, and there's nothing we can do except wait.

Ashleg

Groddil

LT Sandpaw

OOC:
Aaaagh So sorry guys I don't usually post past seven Chicago time, and with Christmas being a thing and everything I was a little busy in the evenings.

BIC:

"Aye mates I'll join ye in finding th' young'uns. Oh, n' for the record Father Abbot I agree wit' yon fox. If'n th' food really is poisoned then he was definitely attempting murder. An' if I remember our history right, attempted murder is punished with banishment." The otter bit his lip worriedly glancing at the unconscious Muddle.

Ranye however didn't concern herself with trivial matters like banishment, pulling out a jar of poultice she applied it to the back of Muddle's head. Then taking a small but sharp penknife she clipped the broken spikes.

"I've got his footpaws Mortembell, you get his head. And Skipper we can't rightly banish him when he's hurt and unconscious can we. I'll give him some tranquilizer up in the infirmary that'll keep him docile until Abbot Grant can decide what to do with him." She glanced over at Grant. "Is that acceptable Father?"

~*~*~*~*~*~

Out on deck Saltooth watched in interest as Jettfur climbed into the sunlight out of the slave's quarters. Smiling broadly the elated steersrat walked over the to the slave driver.

"What ho matey. 'Ows Are recently returned guest farin'?"

~*~*~*~*~*~

Having been woken from a fitful slumber Bracklew watched in bleary-eyed confusion as the two searats first removed and then replaced his chains. He watched in stony silence as the larger rat left and the small came closer.

"Okay. I'm gonna make this quick, tell me now if ya don't want to hear it?"

"What?" Bracklew hissed coming more awake. "What do you mean... Wait I know you, you're the rat we let live inside our Abbey. You Betrayed our trust and kindness!" As he talked the squirrel's voice rose in volume until he was almost yelling. "And now Mixy is hurt somewhere, I saw her get hurt. Where is she rat!"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

OOC-
Woo! I thought I was the only one here that went by Chicago time. :D
IC-
"Great!" Duncan said, smiling at Skipper.
Grant hesitated, stealing glances in Duncan's direction to see if the hare would say anything on the matter. When his friend remained silent, the Abbot cast his gaze over to Rayne and Muddle.
"I suppose. It will hurt to see him go. I need to think this over in my room."

--

"N-no, I..." Fang cringed. "I was bein' attacked an' berated by that fox! I had to go, I couldn't just stay 'till she killed me!" The yellow-furred rat took a few steps back when Bracklew started yelling at him.
"Shh! It's not my fault, I did nothin' to hurt Mixy! Don't be mad at me for this." He growled, then lowered his own voice and looked away.
"And she's...dead. He killed her. I'm sorry."

Hickory

Jetfur cast a scathing look at Saltooth. "Oh. 'E's fine, otherwise I wouldn't 'ave 'im on oars. But whaddaya you care about the squirrel?"

LT Sandpaw

"Not much shipmate, I jus' Don' wanna see 'Im escape again tha's all." Saltooth drawled glaring at Jetfur. "Yer keepin' a close eye on them now aint'cha?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Something inside Bracklew fell to pieces, something broke. The fire in his gaze faded and he dropped his head. Guilt tore at his heart as he shook his head, his voice no more then a whisper. "I-I know... I just, didn't want to believe it." Bracklew's head fell forward onto the wooden bench, and hot tears sprang to his eyes as he mourned.

"W-why did you come down here?" He asked suddenly looking up at Fangfang. "Why did you come tell me?"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

Fangfang glanced around the room, feeling guilty for telling him.
"I don't know, but waitin's never good, an' I figured nobeast'd ever tell ye... You had th' right to know, I think."