Is Redwall as safe as they say it is? (Role-play thread)

Started by Ashleg, September 02, 2015, 03:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the vermin meet the Redwallers?

Yeah!!
Not yet...When we're further into the roleplay. c:

Ashleg

Rapshade scrambled to get up, bleeding in multiple places from Blackclaw and Goddith's assassination attempt. He shot Jetfur an almost grateful glance as he began inching towards the bed, where his sword lay untouched.
--
"Eh, 'knew the way," Mixy said, shrugging nonchalantly.
"So, ya met a rabbit? Was he nice?"

Hickory

Jetfur snarled at Blackclaw. "And why would I want tew to that, Blackie?" He raised the whip again.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Vadoma, having also heard Rapshade's plea, was hesitant to help him and instead ventured forth to find out who--or what--had been the cause of that loud thump from before.
She was a vixen, a wise one at that, and didn't take kindly to being watched.

LT Sandpaw

"E's don' want ter sail no more, rather stamp about yon jungle mate." Blackclaw yelled dodging the whip and slashing out with his dagger. Out of the corner of his eye the weasel pirate noted Rapshade's movements and panic started to fill his chest. He wouldn't have a chance fighting both of them. His only chance was to make a break for the door.

He snarled and slashed at Jetfur again trying to circle around the big rat.

XX

Out on deck Saltooth had finally regained his senses and spotted Vadoma making her way toward him. Silently cursing the steersrat made a few small shuffling movements trying to locate his dagger. His seeking paw snagged the sharp tip drawing blood and a loud yelp. Knowing his cover was blown Saltooth counted on his mask to keep himself from being discovered and madly snatched at the dagger rising to his footpaws.

~*~*~*~*~

Leaving the two young beasts to talk Ranye walked down towards the kitchens to find the friar and spotted Murph. Raising her paw the squirrel healer motioned towards the cooks assistant. "Make up two plates please, and send them up to the infirmary. Something filling and sweet would be best."

XX

Upstairs Bracklew was shaking his head chuckling at the thought of Petu. "Oh yes he was nice, to the point of annoying really. He insisted on excellent grammar at all times and threatened to slap me all the time. You would have liked him." Bracklew added almost as an afterthought.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Like greased lightening Jetfur ducked Blackclaw's blade and dropped into a crouch. He tossed aside his whip for a second and dove at the weasel.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Hey Sage Murph is your character right?

BIC:

His dagger missed however Hetfur had thrown down his whip. Blackclaw smirked thinking Jetfur was surrendering until the black furred jet ploughed into him. Both went down in a tangle of tails, paws, and flailing fists, during the intial struggle Blackclaw lost his grip on his dagger.

Yelling in panic he attempted to sink his teeth into Jetfur's shoulder while punching the rat in the stomach.

Hickory

Ashleg

OOC-
Oh no, I forget who Murph belongs to-Let me check the OOC thread.
IC-
Rapshade at last grasped his sword, holding it shakily in his right paw as he tried ignoring the pain and instead to focus on Blackclaw. The ferret did his best to snarl as he advanced on the fighting pair with his sabre raised. "That's Saltooth's fault, not mine. He found the forest. Blackclaw, yer dead t' me. Knock him out, Jetfur!"

--

Mixy scoffed, smirking as she rolled her eyes.
"Are you saying I'm annoying and that I slap you? Because, mister, that's one bally big lie. I'm as annoying as a silent meadow on a warm sunmer's night, and I certainly haven't slapped you, ever, wot wot!"

Hickory

Winded from the hits to his stomach, the rat gasped for breath, managing to grab the weasel's abandoned dagger and swung it, knocking out Blackclaw.

Ashleg

OOC-
Murph is Sagetip's
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 04, 2015, 03:04:39 AM
Great.

Name: Ava
-Nickname? (optional):
Age (Not in years. Dibbun, teen, young adult, adult, middle-aged, senior--you get the idea.):
Side (Vermin or Woodlander?): Middle aged.
Species: Badger
Appearance: normal badger, several large scars around midsection/waist
Personality: Normal badger mum
-Dislikes: Naughty dobbins
Anything else I should know about them?: Barely recovered from a crippling fight with vermin at a young age. Walks with the aid of a large cane.

Name: Ruck
-Nickname? (optional):
Age (Not in years. Dibbun, teen, young adult, adult, middle-aged, senior--you get the idea.): adult
Side (Vermin or Woodlander?): Woodlander
Species: Vole
Appearance: Abnormally skinny for a friar, Ruck likes to wear a more formal version of the Abbey habit, no matter how hot it gets.
Personality: Stern, has a soft spot for adolescents (strangely enough)
-Dislikes: his annoying assistant Murph
Anything else I should know about them?: no

Name: Jetfur
-Nickname? (optional): Jetty, but not to his face
Age (Not in years. Dibbun, teen, young adult, adult, middle-aged, senior--you get the idea.): Adult
Side (Vermin or Woodlander?): Vermin
Species: rat
Appearance: Jet black Fur
Personality: Sadistic
-Dislikes: working too hard
Anything else I should know about them?:

Hickory

Quote from: Ashleg on October 21, 2015, 02:46:50 AM
OOC-
Murph is Sagetip's
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 04, 2015, 03:04:39 AM
Great.

Name: Ava
-Nickname? (optional):
Age (Not in years. Dibbun, teen, young adult, adult, middle-aged, senior--you get the idea.):
Side (Vermin or Woodlander?): Middle aged.
Species: Badger
Appearance: normal badger, several large scars around midsection/waist
Personality: Normal badger mum
-Dislikes: Naughty dobbins
Anything else I should know about them?: Barely recovered from a crippling fight with vermin at a young age. Walks with the aid of a large cane.

Name: Ruck
-Nickname? (optional):
Age (Not in years. Dibbun, teen, young adult, adult, middle-aged, senior--you get the idea.): adult
Side (Vermin or Woodlander?): Woodlander
Species: Vole
Appearance: Abnormally skinny for a friar, Ruck likes to wear a more formal version of the Abbey habit, no matter how hot it gets.
Personality: Stern, has a soft spot for adolescents (strangely enough)
-Dislikes: his annoying assistant Murph
Anything else I should know about them?: no

Name: Jetfur
-Nickname? (optional): Jetty, but not to his face
Age (Not in years. Dibbun, teen, young adult, adult, middle-aged, senior--you get the idea.): Adult
Side (Vermin or Woodlander?): Vermin
Species: rat
Appearance: Jet black Fur
Personality: Sadistic
-Dislikes: working too hard
Anything else I should know about them?:
OOC: oh right. I forgot about that charrie. Hold on.

Hickory

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 21, 2015, 12:07:30 AM

"E's don' want ter sail no more, rather stamp about yon jungle mate." Blackclaw yelled dodging the whip and slashing out with his dagger. Out of the corner of his eye the weasel pirate noted Rapshade's movements and panic started to fill his chest. He wouldn't have a chance fighting both of them. His only chance was to make a break for the door.

He snarled and slashed at Jetfur again trying to circle around the big rat.

XX

Out on deck Saltooth had finally regained his senses and spotted Vadoma making her way toward him. Silently cursing the steersrat made a few small shuffling movements trying to locate his dagger. His seeking paw snagged the sharp tip drawing blood and a loud yelp. Knowing his cover was blown Saltooth counted on his mask to keep himself from being discovered and madly snatched at the dagger rising to his footpaws.

~*~*~*~*~

Leaving the two young beasts to talk Ranye walked down towards the kitchens to find the friar and spotted Murph. Raising her paw the squirrel healer motioned towards the cooks assistant. "Make up two plates please, and send them up to the infirmary. Something filling and sweet would be best."

XX

Upstairs Bracklew was shaking his head chuckling at the thought of Petu. "Oh yes he was nice, to the point of annoying really. He insisted on excellent grammar at all times and threatened to slap me all the time. You would have liked him." Bracklew added almost as an afterthought.
Friar Rusk hurried in and nodded affirmative to the Sister before shooing Murph away. She would only get in the way. In the meantime he took out th honey pot - definitely useful here - and got out some leftover scones. A few minutes in the oven would warm them right up.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Hey Ashleg could you post with Vadoma and or Mixy, both Blackclaw and Goddith are down. Also I think Saltooth should escape into the crews quarters and feign innocence.

Ashleg

OOC- :P ;)
IC-
Quote from: Ashleg on October 21, 2015, 02:12:33 AM
Mixy scoffed, smirking as she rolled her eyes.
"Are you saying I'm annoying and that I slap you? Because, mister, that's one bally big lie. I'm as annoying as a silent meadow on a warm sunmer's night, and I certainly haven't slapped you, ever, wot wot!"

Vadoma frowned and padded over to where she heard the cry, stopping when she was close enough to poke Saltooth on the nose. He wasn't hard to find, since he had screamed and all that.
"Who are you?" The vixen growled, raising an eyebrow.
"Take that mask off and let me see your face."
OOC-
Oh, and since they're both knocked out, does anyone want to timeskip to sometime in the next morning?