Is Redwall as safe as they say it is? (Role-play thread)

Started by Ashleg, September 02, 2015, 03:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the vermin meet the Redwallers?

Yeah!!
Not yet...When we're further into the roleplay. c:

Hickory

OOC: Sort of. Just the Muddle related stuff. I'm lazy.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Groddil

Mortembell raised a paw.
"This may be your Abbey, sir, but I must beg to differ. The Muddle you once knew is gone, there is no changing that and no way to bring him back. He is dangerous, as bad as those pirates, if not worse, because he has access to the Abbey. If you let him run around and do whatever he likes, then you're going to wake up tomorrow morning with a dagger in your back, if dinner didn't kill you first. It is clear that he is insane, and so I will have to restrain him, regardless of your decision. If you disagree, by all means, cast me out of this Abbey, but if you do, I am taking that crazed near-murderer with me. I have said my piece, now I have work to do."

Hickory

Quote from: Ashleg on December 26, 2015, 03:48:05 AM
OOC-
Rrrrreeaaad it or nothing will make sense!

OOC: I went and checked. Fang does not need Jetfur.

Hickory

Quote from: Ashleg on December 26, 2015, 03:48:05 AM
OOC-
Rrrrreeaaad it or nothing will make sense!

OOC: I went and checked. Fang does not need Jetfur.

Ashleg

OOC-
Fang was asking for Jetfur. :'0
*facepaw*
IC-
"He hasn't killed anybeast, so no, he is not as bad as those pirates..." Grant trailed off, timidly eyeing his paws. He glanced back up at Mortembell, looking reluctant as he listened to her speak. If Mortembell wanted to chain Muddle up, what would she do if they got their paws on one of the actual pirates? The mere thought made him nervous.
"Muddle has rights, you can't just...I mean...Don't hurt him..."

Hickory

OOC: Okee dokee. Do not doubt my next post. Ever.

BIC: Jetfur walked over to Fang. "I heard you wanted me, mate."

Groddil

Mortembell rolled her eyes.
"If I wanted to hurt him, I wouldn't be taking him to the Infirmary. Rayne, could you help me lift this...thing?"
The vixen grabbed Muddle by the paws.

During the commotion, One-Ear had been busy. The young fox had packed three haversacks full of fresh food that Muddle hadn't been able to poison the previous night, as well as investigating a room that might have once been an armory in another time. He stuffed a sling and a pouch of stones into each pack and threw in belts of daggers. Then, something in a corner caught his eye. It was a strange wooden thing, accompanied by a pouch of small arrow-looking projectiles. It was a small crossbow, probably made to fit a creature such as an otter or taken from a vermin. Regardless, he threw attached sash around his neck, shouldered a haversack, and carried the others out to the great hall. He dumped them at Duncan's feet.
"Come on, Duncan. Let's go find Mixy and Bracklew. Skipper of Otters, sir, will you be accompanying us?"

Ashleg

OOC-
*does not doubt* lol
IC-
Fangfang nodded, glancing around nervously.
"I'd like ta see Bracklew...I mean the squirrel...The new slave. 'S that alright? I just have t' tell 'im somethin' I don't think 'e knows. Yet."

--

Duncan picked them up and glanced at Skipper, eyes ablaze with determination.
"I'd like it if ya did, Sah, but it's your choice." He said. He would fight to the death for his daughter and her friend, but he hoped that it wouldn't get to that point. In case it did, they could always use some extra paws.

Hickory

Jetfur hesitated. "Uh, I suppose. C'mere." The rat turned and started down into the oardeck.

Ashleg

Success! Fang smirked slightly before he began to follow Jetfur.
"So how's he doin'?" He asked, trying to make small talk.

Hickory

The slavemaster rolled his eyes. "Oh, I dunno, he's probably feasting on trifle down there. Nitwit! He's chained so much that I bet 'e couldn't move an eyelid without clinkin' a link." He stopped by the squirrel. "Right 'ere. Not doing very well, eh?" The rat prodded Bracklew like he would a mysterious piece of meat. "'E's alive. Barely. Naow then, ya saw 'im. Anythin' else?"

Ashleg

Fang grinned.
"Oh, wow! Really, trifle? That's so nice that you'd...Nevermind." His smile faded when Jetfur insulted him, and he glanced at Bracklew.
"Yeah Jetty, I need t' tell him somethin'...Alone. About the hare."

Hickory

"Like... You want 'im unchained? I guess..." The rat grabbed the keying of his belt and fumbled  with it for a second. He glanced up sheepishly. "I like to keep a separate key for each oar. So they only try to get away in pairs. If they try at all."

After some jangling he extracted a single shining key and stuck it in the lock. There was a satisfying click and the chains slid off Bracklew.

Ashleg

Fang looked horrified.
"O-oh, no, Jetty! That wasn't what I was thinkin'! I jus' wanted to talk t' him without you...here. Cap'n'll have my head if he gets loose an' he finds out it's cause of me! And yours, too, since you let 'im go. Chain 'im up again, Jetfur, I don't want to die. I just want to tell him something..."