News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

[RECIPIE] October Ale!

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, May 29, 2019, 03:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

Nice! U should bring some of the ale to your wedding reception! :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

MathLuk

This seems like a good place to find some ingredients!
That's it! I've come up with a new recipe!
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

One-Eye the wildcat

I made grog by mixing coke, ginger ale, and kool aid, but it turned out to be a sentient being.

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on May 31, 2019, 04:24:25 AM
I made grog by mixing coke, ginger ale, and kool aid, but it turned out to be a sentient being.
Lol  :laugh:
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

I wasn't joking. I call him bob.

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

Nice name. I named your crime syndicate 'busted'
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Selmont Sharpig

Keeping in mind that in medieval times it was perfectly acceptable to serve children alcoholic beverages I've always thought that the name October meant it was brewed at a colder temperature, and tasted somewhat similar to lager.

Jack the Quick

That actually makes a lot of sense, Selmont! That certainly is a different way of looking at things.

Long live the RRR!!

Selmont Sharpig

I dont know if this is the best place for it, but I should mention that you can buy Elderflower Cordial concentrate at IKEA.

Jack the Quick

Long live the RRR!!

Selmont Sharpig

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/dryck-flaeder-elderflower-syrup-40296014/

Its good, but very sugary. I recommend watering down more than it says on the bottle.

Cool fact: Elderflower drinks have been found to be drunk by the Romans, and all through history since then.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Selmont Sharpig on July 31, 2019, 10:12:32 PM
https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/dryck-flaeder-elderflower-syrup-40296014/

Cool fact: Elderflower drinks have been found to be drunk by the Romans, and all through history since then.
Huh, I never knew that.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!