1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Scott McLamok

Spoiler
I like the old one....
[close]
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

I also prefer the old one
Spoiler
This one is kinda annoying
[close]
Especially is you use dark mode.. Could you switch it back please? It's very hard to read in this new one.. Plus, some inactive members I know like to view the forum as guests (So they don't get people's hopes up) This will mean they're unable to see anything is a spoiler.. (Like fan art, fics, etc.)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

I actually like the way the new one looks.
Freddy

Scott McLamok

The new one looks so....Old....

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

James Gryphon

Quote from: lass of something much on January 31, 2021, 06:03:23 AM
Especially is you use dark mode.. It's very hard to read in this new one.. Plus, some inactive members I know like to view the forum as guests (So they don't get people's hopes up) This will mean they're unable to see anything is a spoiler.. (Like fan art, fics, etc.)
Ja, we were aware that would likely be a problem. I updated the AfterDark CSS file not too long after the announcement, but to get it, you will need to hard-refresh the page, as mentioned in an update to the announcement. Here's the link describing that procedure. When it is properly done, spoilers in AfterDark should look like this. There's probably room for improvement, but it is at least legible.

As far as visibility for guests, I've made the necessary adjustment to ensure guest equality. I thought the hidden spoiler thing could be popular, based on how members have reacted to guests being able to view things in the past (hence making things like the Hideouts or Front Lawns hidden), but that guess takes second place to how members actually use the forum.

There's more that I hope to say relating to this subject and the subject of feedback in general very soon, as soon as circumstances make it possible, but I wanted to get the needful information out to you more quickly than that.
« Subject to editing »

lass of something much

Spoiler
I have refreshed.. It didn't work. I even switched themes, then switched back. It's still beige for me... 
[close]

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Mara the Wolf

Change it back. I can't open Spoilers anymore.
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Verdauga

Do you two always stay logged in? If so, please try logging out and back in, and see if that fixes the problems. You might also want to try clearing your data cache, if you use Edge, Firefox, or Chrome

Tell us if these don't help.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Mara the Wolf

Fursonas:

Cornflower MM

What device and browser are you using?

Ally046

Spoiler
It's just so big and bulky and bright...
[close]
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

I mean, it seems to work alright. We may as well give it a fair shot. I think that's basically what spoilers look like on the new forum hosting thingy, so we should probably get used to it.

Also, the new ability to have laser battles is awesome. Thanks!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

I can't add images in them for some reason....

This is the Way.

Mara the Wolf

A little late but:

Thank you for changing things back.

However............

NEVER CHANGE THE SPOILER TAG AGAIN

Also, make me, Scott McLamok, and Ally046 mods so you'll never try anything like this again
Fursonas: