Crossed Swords Plotting: Round 2 (For BloodSpine crew and Swords of Freedom)

Started by BrookSkimmer, March 15, 2013, 04:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WarriorOfMossflower

I agree with the idea of the Swords each having their own opinions on whether to believe Xbalantie or not. Sora Shirosaki (my character) will most likely choose to believe and be cautious and ready for attack.
Just a suggestion here: maybe the BloodSpine could sail in unexpectedly as the storm dies down, and all (or some?) of the Swords will see it with their own eyes. Then perhaps they can hold a Council of War, and the BloodSpine crew, who could also have seen the cavedwellers, might do likewise.
I'm for the idea that the Swords decide to try and take down the crew and their ship, since there seem to be so many vengeful beasts among us (Marcus, for one).
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Romsca

Quote from: PluggFiretail on March 16, 2013, 12:55:30 AM
You can go to the Fan Artwork page and ask one of the artists there. Please don't ask me, though, because I'm pretty busy with the tournament.

I could draw it...but that reminds me LEATHO was SUPPOSED TO draw Navarre

Oh well, no big deal, I can draw her myself  ;)

BloodGullet

here it was:
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on March 04, 2013, 04:27:40 AM
I'd like to add that the ship flies a flag a bit like a Jolly Roger. On a black backgorund, there a pictures of two red fangs with a red cutlass going over the top of them horizontally. I may draw a picture of that and put it up, but I'm pretty bad at drawing, so you'd only get the gist of it

Quote from: Mattio on March 04, 2013, 11:36:17 AM
Daniel I can try to draw it

on page 3 of our other plotting thread - not that I'm tying to hold them to it, just making the point, I knew I read it somewhere, anyway, if you are still up for it Mattio, that would be super!
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

Icefire

I'm not sure I completely understand, so I'm going to try another sum up like I was doing for the first round.

Xbalantie will sight the ship (and already has in fact). She'll tell Timballisto and the Swords, some of whom might believe her, some of whom won't because we can't see the ship through the rain.
The Bloodspine crew is going to argue for a while before deciding to put into the cove. They will then either head to shore in boats or stay on board (which will give the Swords a chance to use their fantastic ballistas) and the Swords will hold a Council of War.

This is what I understand. What have I missed/misunderstood?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

BloodGullet

Quote from: Icefire on March 16, 2013, 01:15:32 AM

Icefire, I think you've summed it up really well, us pirates just have to get there and figure out what we're doin' is all   .... ;D

by the way, does anyone know if Saturday or Sunday is the last day to post you're 7th post?  I'm up to 6 now and don't want to go over, so, I'll have to make the last one for the week count, and jump in when the plot seems to need it.

Icefire

Quote from: BloodGullet on March 16, 2013, 01:30:00 AM
Quote from: Icefire on March 16, 2013, 01:15:32 AM

Icefire, I think you've summed it up really well, us pirates just have to get there and figure out what we're doin' is all   .... ;D

by the way, does anyone know if Saturday or Sunday is the last day to post you're 7th post?  I'm up to 6 now and don't want to go over, so, I'll have to make the last one for the week count, and jump in when the plot seems to need it.
;D And I'm sittin' here thinking, "Oh, no! I'm up to 4 posts already!"
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

WarriorOfMossflower

Icefire, I'm pretty sure you got all the information correct. You did a better job at organizing it that I did.  :)
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Mattio

Quote from: BloodGullet on March 16, 2013, 01:11:09 AM
here it was:
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on March 04, 2013, 04:27:40 AM
I'd like to add that the ship flies a flag a bit like a Jolly Roger. On a black backgorund, there a pictures of two red fangs with a red cutlass going over the top of them horizontally. I may draw a picture of that and put it up, but I'm pretty bad at drawing, so you'd only get the gist of it

Quote from: Mattio on March 04, 2013, 11:36:17 AM
Daniel I can try to draw it

on page 3 of our other plotting thread - not that I'm tying to hold them to it, just making the point, I knew I read it somewhere, anyway, if you are still up for it Mattio, that would be super!

I can be said he was going to post his sketch or pm me it but oh we'll I couldn't find his desc. Either so..... I'll get to it!

Redwaller

A good way of us to go on shore is to have the ship go close to the cove, the ship destroyed, and us thrown here and there on thhe shores. So we would be seperated, with a few still gathered.

Also, I'm not sure, but did someone post or something so my character can move on?

BloodGullet

@mattio - cool, can't wait to see it

@redwaller - I was going to wait for the captain to say something before I posted again, but that's just me - someone else can post, or maybe if it gets too late in the day I may post something - have to run out for a while - ideas anyone? - what would you like to happen next? perhaps one of the forward masts can break, or we start taking on water?  up to you folks, but disasters are always good ways to move the plot and story   :D

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BrookSkimmer

@Tam: You can check out the Official Rules Form to figure that question out. Really no need to ask it here.

However, since I've read it and I'm responding anyway...

You need to have three you can have up to seven.

Tam and Martin

OK thanks. There are so many spots that tell rules I forgot where it was.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000