Xbalantie vs. Farril

Started by BrookSkimmer, May 04, 2013, 10:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

Please READ and SIGN the dueling rules document before posting here!

Xbalantie vs. Farril

Setting: Sandy beach with water on one side and salt marshes to the other.

Farril has first post!

Kitsune

*Farril set Joey down slowly, eyes locked on Xbalantie. He stood back up, drawing his saber.

" 'Bozo brains? ' Ha! From the squirrel who grew up in a dingy old cave. I had propper education where I came from. So who are you to call me 'bozo brains'?"

While he talked, he moved closer. He jumped into fighting position.

"Now, let's have a propper duel, shall we? Or are you too poor to afford a real sword?" He said with a smirk.

Dannflower Reguba

Xbalantie wasn't about to just sit there as Farril ranted, she sent the dart whizzing just shy of his head, "I'd advise keeping your, educated, mouth shut vermin! That is before I shut it for good!" The squirrel quickly swapped her blowgun for her dagger, and a bola. The bola she snapped into a blurring spin, and the blade held in readiness for the coming fight, "Let's dance bozo brains.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Kitsune

"Fine then. I'll show you who has greater skill, and you will regret those words." He said the last six words with heavy malice. With sudden agility he sprang forward, sword aimed at her chest.

(OOC)

Dannflower Reguba

*    Xbalantie rolled her eyes mockingly, " I'll regret those words like I regretted meeting these mice, never." The squirrel countered simply, though it could hardly be called a counter, by stepping back just as much as the vermin jumped forward, "Vermin, aaaall the same." She poked a couple of times with her dirk to get a read on her opponent, took a moment to calculate. Xbalantie moved fast, a quick sweep on the left, a spin and right jab, finishing with a sweep from her Bolas.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Kitsune

*Xbalantie's left sweep nicked Farril's abdomen deeper than it felt, since he saw his shirt turn red where she had cut him. He leaned over with the unexpected pain, missing her right jab. He saw her prepare to swing her bolas, and tried to avoid it. He didn't jump high enough, though. He tripped, but quickly got up and moved back a few paces. He began to circle her.

I have to fight back! Farril thought.

He faked a right sweep then quickly reversed it to a left diagonal uppercut. He then did another diagonal uppercut, hoping to catch her off guard.

Dannflower Reguba

*     Xbalantie reacted too fast, and couldn't switch back fast enough to guard the first strike which caught her upper right hip on the way up, and grazed the opposite cheek. The squirrel berated herself for being so tense just before the second strike was made, which she blocked flatly, "Too predictable vermin, you don't double up on a slow wind up attack, but then again, maybe you were just following my lead." She didn't like how long it was taking to kill the vermin, "I must be getting a little tardy." Xbalantie whipped her bola straight at Farril's chest before seeking out his midriff with a stab at close range.