Discussion for Results of Crossed Swords

Started by BrookSkimmer, July 20, 2013, 07:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

Discussion the results and anything else related to the third tournament here :D

Great job to everyone! I was SO impressed with this last round. Sorry for the lack of comments in my section of judging. I just ran out of time to write things for everyone. This is me saying to each of you way to go!

Reward banners coming soon for the winners...

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

Very well done! I'm eager for the next Tournament!

Icefire

Wow! Congratualtions on a tournament well played, everyone!
Way to go, Warrior! I knew you would get first! :)
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

BloodGullet

Good job everyone! and congratulations to the winners!  It was a lot of fun and I look forward to the next one!
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

Tam and Martin

Leatho Shellhound

Congratulations to every one!!! Wow! I made 8th, better then I thought I would get! :D
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

Congratulations to me and every single person in the tournament!

Rainshadow

Congrats to all, and to all a good night!  ;D  Haha, just kidding.  ;)  Good job, everyone!  Out of the two tournaments I've been in, I think I've enjoyed this one the most!  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

I agree this tournament went rather well! I am sorry about the delays in the final round. I'll have to remember not to make it run into my busiest work season next time...

Also, posting ideas for what we want in the next tournament here would be good if you guys have any ideas on that front?

Redwaller

I'd definitely want a story again. And the setting could be on the sea maybe? Or a Salamandastron assault with catapults and ballistas?

Ceteruler

Well, we've done a Salamandastron rp already- perhaps going to Loamhedge would be a good idea, pertaining to the sickness that destroyed it? Maybe it wasn't natural....

Redwaller

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ceteruler on July 21, 2013, 01:55:52 PM
Well, we've done a Salamandastron rp already- perhaps going to Loamhedge would be a good idea, pertaining to the sickness that destroyed it? Maybe it wasn't natural....
Nice Idea. That would be one I would like to do. The we can add Wearets  ;D