News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Anything remotely related to seafood tends to be delicious

TPBM has forgotten something they put in their pocket recently

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nae lately. Ze perzon bela' me'z favourite member o' ze X-Men iz Colossus. ('e'z definitely me favourite!)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

I don't know who Colossus is, but if he's your favorite, he must be major.
TPBM likes studying?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, but zat'z only becauze, 'avin' graduated, Ah dinnae 'ave any ztudyin' tae dae. *'appy Weasel dance*

Ze perzon bela' me loikez Cthulhu.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

I don't know who he is.
TPBM has a baseball cap on right now.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on October 28, 2022, 07:32:47 PMI don't know who he is.

Cthulhu iz a cozmic entity from zome o' ze vorkz o' H. P. Lovecraft.

Nyet, und Ah never vear zoze anyvay. Ah much prefer flatcapz. Zey're major!

Ze perzon bela' me loikez tae keep zeir email inbox empty o' unread emailz.

WorshipTiria

Absolutely. I always get rid of emails I don't need anymore, I read everything, And I get horribly confused when I see my mom's email and she has over 3000 unreads. Like, how do you even accomplish that?

TPBM is currently procrastinating.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Oh, of course.
TPBM is hungry for mushroom and pineapple pizza.
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Um... WHAT Pizza???? Mushrooms and pineapple do not go together, BUT ON A PIZZA????????

TPBM is gathering the will to get out of bed.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: WorshipTiria on January 29, 2023, 03:22:37 PMUm... WHAT Pizza???? Mushrooms and pineapple do not go together, BUT ON A PIZZA????????
Seriously, you should try it. It's not as bad as it sounds.
Quote from: WorshipTiria on January 29, 2023, 03:22:37 PMTPBM is gathering the will to get out of bed.
Thankfully not, because it's currently 9:06 P.M. where I live.
TPBM believes in dragons.
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Depends on your definition of dragon

Flib Bigboat

I mean the Smaug kind of dragon.
Also you need to make up a TPBM for the game to continue.
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Quote from: WorshipTiria on January 30, 2023, 05:22:43 AMDepends on your definition of dragon
Oops
I don't think they have existed, but I don't think they COULDN'T have existed.
TPBM is anxious about something and they hvw no idea why.

Flib Bigboat

Well, kinda...
TPBM thinks Groundhog Day is a waste of time for the groundhogs.
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I mean, it's a brand new experience! How could it be a waste?
TPBM is worried that they will be trapped in a time loop.