The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ripred the Gnawer

I don't know anything about Pokemon  :'(

TPBM hates meat
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, Ah'm an omnivore.

Ze perzon bela' me iz irritated zat Google changed zeir zearch format again.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ripred the Gnawer

Hm, I didn't even notice.

TPBM is a crybaby
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet.

Ze perzon bela' me loikez Doctor Vho.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ripred the Gnawer

Not particularly

TPBM is a nerd

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

In zome areaz, ye could zay, or may'apz razer a geek. May ze Force be viz ye.

Ze perzon bela' me dizloikez Dizney.

Ripred the Gnawer

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, nae yet.

Ze perzon bela' me currently 'az a Cat tryin' tae bite zeir fingerz az zey type. (Ah dae...)

Ripred the Gnawer

Sadly, I don't

TPBM likes animals

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Loike? Ah love animalz!!!

Ze perzon bela' me iz really annoyed viz Amazon at ze moment.

Ripred the Gnawer

Yes, no, maybe so. I don't have much of an opinion one way or the other.

TPBM is eating while reading this

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, but Ah juzt ate.

Ze perzon bela' me 'az recently looked at a picture onloine.

Ripred the Gnawer

Yes, it was a picture of my friend

TPBM can swim

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye.

Ze perzon bela' me 'az 'ad athlete'z foot at zome point.

Ripred the Gnawer

No

TPBM has played with Barbies at some point in their life