News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

No.

(Oh, I failed to mention that the forum members show up in the Redwall universe as animals...)

TPBM talks about this forum all the time irl.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Sort of. Only if it comes up.

TPBM daydreams about going to the Redwall universe as a human and crushing all of the vermin and accidentally scaring all of the abbey dwellers.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

...Maybe.

TPBM wants to know which members are in Jukka's crackfic.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

YES!!!!

TPBM really wants to be in the crackfic.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

(Well, I obviously can't include everyone, but I'm going to try and include some of the main forum members. So far I have Rach, Corny, and me.)

Well, I'm writing it, so...

TPBM thinks about this forum 99% of the time.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

No.

TPBM is going to ask Jukka if they can be in the crackfic.

Jukka the Sling

You don't have to, 'cause I'm gonna put you in it. What do you want to be, a squirrel?

TPBM knows how to type. Actually type, not just hitting keys in an uncoordinated way.

Rainshadow

Hai.

*Sobs because Jukka doesn't think she's a main forum member*  ;D

TPBM doesn't like vacuuming.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

True-ish.

(I actually said I was including myself. :P)

TPBM knows how to use a sewing machine. (Earlier today I stitched up a seam on a skirt of mine.)

Rainshadow

Ish, yes.

*Sobs because Jukka thought Rain was talking about her, whereas Rain was actually talking about herself*  :P  ;D

TPBM gets annoyed by barking dogs.  (Stupid Abby is freaking out because there are people and animals outside.)

Jukka the Sling

*Rereads Rain's post* Whoops. :P Don't worry, though, I plan to include you, probably as a wildcat. ;)

Um, yeah, I guess.

TPBM loves Hershey's with almonds.

Rusvul

I don't love Hershey's under really any circumstances, almonds or no. Almonds are good, though.

TPBM actually writes occasionally. Like, with a pen(cil.) (Been a while since I've written anything of any length.)

Jetthebinturong

Yes, I wrote the first chapter of my NaNoWriMo novel with a pen as well as the first part of the second chapter

TPBM is a creator of fanfiction
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Quite a few failed ones, yes.  About a billion swimming around in my head, yes.  Never actually finished one, though.

*Sobs happily because Jukka's planning to include her in the crackfic*  ;D

TPBM has had trick-or-treaters visit their doors already.  (At least 3 or 4 so far for me.)

James Gryphon

Thankfully no. This neighborhood is pretty quiet to begin with, and we turned off the lights to make sure that nobody knocks even if they do go through here. When you have a barking dog, October 31st is just about insufferable.

The person below me has had writer's block.
« Subject to editing »